Thursday, December 01, 2016

DECEMBER 1

DECEMBER 1
THURSDAY

Well, when I woke up, I thought it was Friday.

So I tried to cancel my nail appointment because my fingers are raw. Bleeding, split, cracking. Yuck.

Tracey said to come in tomorrow for my appointment and we need to remove the Gel polish. I am allergic to it. Also need to give me a thorough hydrating treatment.

Dry, Cracked, Bleeding Fingers

It was lightly snowing this morning, but then stopped.

Fed the dogs ham. Gave Bud his painkiller pills.

Went downstairs to feed kitties & clean up litter. SOMEBODY had pooped in the corner again.

Let Koda outside to roam.

So I paid some bills, ordered some Xmas gifts.

Cleaned the house, vacuumed the house. Put up Xmas lights inside, Put up Xmas quilts in the loft, Put up Xmas fabric garland over the doors, Put up my decor on the plant window, Put up the collection of Snowmen on the counter.

Washed dog beds.

I put Koda inside at Noon.

Went down to get the mail. KR's Green Bay Packers gifts came.

Studied for Mblex.

UPS Katrina came (with no helper) and brought the Harley-Davidson carrier bags.

Hubby came home at 6:00. We worked on his stuff for MileMarker and sent it off by email.

Watched TV.

Temperature started going down. 31 degrees by 8PM. Brrrr.

I turned up the heat. Closed all the window mini blinds.

No comments: