Wednesday, December 21, 2016

21st Day of Xmas. Tired & Cold

DECEMBER 21 2016
WEDNESDAY

I got up at 7AM. Fed the cats. Cleaned the cat litter.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs.

We both fell asleep on the couch.

I texted Kim and said that I was not feeling well and did not want to drive over to Spokane today.

We both slept until 2PM.

I got up and made eggs because I was hungry. Did not eat too much.

Put away laundry. Put away dishes.

Got hubby's cell phone. He had missed many phone calls & text messages because the cell did not ring.

So I fixed it. Looked on internet. It suggested that the "Do Not Disturb" button was on. So I showed hubby how to fix it.

Hubby got dressed and left to go get trucks to take down to Post Falls store. He took Bud with him.

I stayed home and watched tv. Was very tired today.

Hubby got home later.



No comments: