Saturday, December 24, 2016

XMAS EVE 2016 AND 5 INCHES OF SNOW!

SATURDAY
12-24-2016

Got up at 7AM.

Wilson was in bed with us. I had to potty really bad.

Hubby got up and made eggs/sausages for dogs. I fed the cats tuna and cleaned up their room.

Took the pillow cases and duvet off Ben's bed to wash.

Hubby started the laundry for me.

Then I vacuumed upstairs.

Hubby got dressed.

We shoveled the decks. The snow berm from snow falling from the roof is on the side deck, about 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide. It is frozen, so hubby will have to break it up later.

Athol Latte was closed again, so we drove to Hayden to get drinks at Golden Glo. Gave the girls extra tips.

We drove to the shop in Post Falls to pick up hubby's Dually. He drove it while I drove the Jeep. Stopped at Super 1 in Rathdrum to get crab & lobster.

Hubby went to Wah Hing Chinese Restaurant to pick up the Crab Puffs. I drove home in the worsening snow.

By the time we got home it had snowed 5 inches again and we had to shovel. Hubby had to plow. He came up to the house and helped me carry groceries inside.

5 More Inches of Snow


KR came at about 5PM. Hubby was still plowing snow.

We brought all the presents inside. KR wanted to make EggNog Spritz cookies.

When hubby came inside finally, we watched A Christmas Story and Muppet's Christmas Carol.

Went to bed. 



No comments: