Thursday, December 08, 2016

TODAY IS THE DAY!

THURSDAY
DECEMBER 8 2016

I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING.

TODAY IS THE DAY.

GOT UP AFTER A RESTLESS NIGHT OF SLEEP.

WILSON WAS BARKING AT THE CATS TRYING TO COME UPSTAIRS.

HUBBY GOT UP AND CALLED IN TO WORK FOR A SICK DAY.

WE FED THE DOGS WARMED UP TURKEY LEFTOVERS AND SAUSAGE.

GAVE THE CATS TUNA AND CLEANED UP THEIR ROOM.

KR was driving to Leavenworth today to turn in another bid for NNAC. 

We warmed up the Jeep and hubby drove us to Spokane Valley. He picked up a latte at Dagny's on Trent. When we arrived on Argonne, we were 30 minutes early. So hubby just drove around for a while.

Hubby parked at the building and walked me up in the elevator. He could not give me a hug or kiss for good luck because he was still sick, so he touched me on the shoulder.

Paul & Lois were the ones that logged me into the testing center. They were both kind and understanding. Paul was a hoot!

The test was overwhelmingly complicated and not what I expected AT ALL! It was not an entry-level test, it was an advanced test! There was not one question that I answered with confidence. Most of them were guesses. But...

I PASSED WITH 82% 

I hugged Paul on the way out. It was very stressful. Met hubby in the parking lot. Told him I passed. He had gotten his haircut while I was testing. It only took 45 minutes from start-to-finish.

Hubby drove to the Spokane Valley Mall and we had a celebration dinner at Black Angus. The food was ok, but not great.

We shopped at Hobby Lobby which had terribly expensive prices on everything, I used the bathroom while there. Upset stomach from stress.

Then we drove to Harley Davidson on I-90 and I picked out bracelets; which they had to special order. Bought hubby a t-shirt. 

We drove to Jitterz in Post Falls to get hot lattes. It was only 22 degrees. 

Went to KR's house and walked Beebo. He had to poop in the cold weather. We played with him for a while. 

Then hubby had to drop off part at Chad's Towing Company.

Drove to Home Depot to get an Xmas tree, but they had none. We waited for them to find some, but they said they could not find the 7 in stock. 

We left and drove home. My ring finger on my left hand around the fingernail was cracked, dry, and bleeding.

At home, we greeted the dogs. My Young Living Essential Oils package had come by UPS. 

KR returned home, did not get the bid. It had started to snow. We were worried about her.

I was tired and took a hot bath. My stomach was hurting - did not drink enough water today - so I had to take another hot bath, drink cranberry juice and go to bed. 
 


No comments: