Friday, December 16, 2016

16th Day of Xmas and BITTER COLD

DECEMBER 16 2016
FRIDAY

Last day of the week for hubby. Then he has 10 days vacation.

It is 6 degrees when I wake up this morning. No snow, tho. I can't tolerate any more snow shoveling.

Fed the dogs eggs. Vet said bland foods for Wilson. Gave Bud his painkiller in the eggs.

Gave the kittens their morning tuna and cleaned up the litter. Let them out of the basement room. They came upstairs to sleep.

I paid payments because hubby got paid today.

Put away laundry. Put away dishes.

Ordered some stuff on Young Living Essential Oils.

 Bad Kitties Playing on Furniture

Bad Kitty in Window


Xmas Card 2016

We have only received 1 Xmas card in the post this year. How dismal. I decided that I will not send any cards to the people back in Iowa because they have never reciprocated. They have always been rude.

Tried to move the heavy, clumsy Xmas tree over and it fell over onto my finger. It cut my left ring finger. Had to wrap it up in a band-air with antibiotic cream on it.

 Wilson before bath

 
Koda sleeps in the Office near me

So hubby got home at 5PM. He had already run over to Toothless' home in Rathdrum with Larry to pick up his transmission, but Toothless was not home. So he said that he would come back at 6:30.

We got ready to go. Took Buddy with us. Drove to get lattes in Rathdrum, then drove to his home. Picked up the transmission. Then some tweakers were driving down the road (by the RR tracks, single lane in heavy snow) they were idiots. Had to have them back up. Idiots.

We drove to Post Falls for Tom & Naomi's 1 year anniversary Xmas party. They had Costco pizza, Naomi made Biscott, Naomi ordered a Xmas tree cupcake display. We only stayed for a little while, then washed Dually, drove home. It was late.

I took a bath when we got home. I was hurting all over.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: