Thursday, July 14, 2016

Knee HURTS

THURSDAY
7-14-2016

My knee is hurting so bad. It is right back to where it was before I left school for the medical leave-of-absence. After only 3 days working in Clinic, I am crippled again.

I DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL.

I got up at 6AM with hubby and took a hot bath.

Gave ham & chicken to dogs for breakfast.

After hubby left, I decided to lie down on the couch and take a nap. I did not go into school today because I am hurting so bad. Another 3 hours I have to make up!

It is wonderfully warm outside and my nap on the couch is great.

There is not a cloud in the sky.

I make pasta for lunch. It makes me sick.

UPS Katrina delivers a package.

At 3:30, I drove into town to pick up hubby. Stopped to get lattes at Jitterz on Miles.

Picked up hubby at 4:00, we drove over to pick up KR. We walked Bravo while she got ready. Then drove over to Harley Davidson in Spokane Valley.

Was in Motorcycle class from 5-8. We toured the facility again.

Then we drove home. I had hubby drive because my knee hurt so bad.

Dropped KR off, then we drove home.

I was so tired. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: