Tuesday, July 12, 2016

WILSON'S SURGERY MONDAY & TUESDAY KINES FINAL

MONDAY
7-11-2016

Got up and Wilson was not allowed to eat or drink, so I could not give the dogs their breakfast ham.

Took Wilson to the Vet and checked him in for Neutering surgery at 8AM.

Came back and by 9AM, they called and said he did OK during surgery. I can pick him up by 1:30PM. He had an undescended testicle that entailed more intricate surgery.

I went to get my nails & toes done at Noon with Tracey.

On the way home, I stopped and picked up Wilson. Had to return back to the Vet and get a cone-of-shame for his head as he was biting at his stitches when we got home.

Wilson settled down and took a nap when we got home.

Wilson & the Cone of Shame


I had gotten an email that said that we were approved for another VISA card. Yippee.

Hubby got home late. He had stopped to drop off his tools at the new shop in Post Falls.

There was a hummingbird stuck in the house and we had to get him out. By the time hubby got home, the little guy was almost dead.

We tried to nurse him back to health with honey water and put him wrapped in a blanket in the laundry room where it was warm. By Midnight he was beating his wings again and hubby put him outside. But when we got up in the morning, we found him dead by the back door. It was sad.


TUESDAY
7-12-2016

Got up at 7AM to study some more. Gave the dogs ham.

Put away dishes & laundry.

Got ready for school.

Made sure I had my homework, Project, and books.

Drove to Rathdrum the back way, then picked up a Granita at Jitterz. I really needed the extra caffeine.

Then at school, had to sit on the other side of the room in the back. Kim sat beside me.

We were given a very difficult test that we did not study for. Shelley finally asked if it was the "right" test. So Carol went looking and talked to Lydia, Admin. Finally came back with the correct test, but we had already wasted 30 minutes on this other.

Carol said that she would give everyone 100% on their homework due to the mix-up in tests. But we all were SO stressed by this time.

We got done with the tests.

Kim and I went to Starbucks in her car to get her a coffee.

Then we came back and started working on our Practicals.

Instead of doing our Projects, we just handed them in and Carol graded them.

Fortunately, I had pulled Rectus Abdominus, Infraspinatus, and Latissimus Dorsi. I made quick notes about the muscles and then put play-doh on the mini skeletons. Carol came around and checked our muscle placing. While we were doing that, she was taking everybody one-by-one to do the muscle movements. Instead of just picking out 5, she made us do ALL the muscle movements.

I got 100% on everything but the written test. I got 74% on the written test.

By the time we left class, it was late. 12:10. I drove to Eyelash place over in CDA. Rested on the table and had Christy do my eyelashes. I started snoring. It was very relaxing. Was done there by 2:00. Then drove home.

Dogs were excited to see me. I picked up the mail.

Gave the dogs more ham.

Put away my Kines books! Yippee!

Got email from NW Plus that we qualified for another VISA card. 

Had lunch.

Laid down on the bed and rested. It rained while I was upstairs.

Hubby got home around 7PM. He had talked to Earl. Earl wants to buy the shops and the land, so hubby talked to him about it.

We watched TV for the rest of the night.

It rained tonight.


No comments: