Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A&P Chapter 17-19 Test

WEDNESDAY
7-20-2016

-A&P Chapter 17-19 Test

-Acupuncture

-Clinic

Hubby woke up at 5:00 and left by 5:15. He had to haul a Jeep down to the new shop in Post Falls.

I stayed in bed until 6:00AM. Then it was so cold, I had to get up and close the windows.

The tree at the side of the house has already started to turn brown.

Gave the dogs ham.

Opened the garage door for Koda kitty. She is SO pregnant. Very big. I need to take a picture of her.

I studied for the Chapter test in A&P.

Drove to school.

We were sitting in a u-shape of tables in classroom. Jen said she needed to keep an eye on everybody taking the Chapter test because there has been cheating.

So we took the test. I got an 85%.

After class, I drove to see Beebo. He has been very sick. KR had to take him to the Vet. He did not get up to greet me when I came in the house. He was in KR's garden and I had to make him get up to take him for a walk.

We walked, and then he came back. Growled at me when I tried to prevent him from drinking the rancid water in KR's water decor in the yard.

I left and drove over to my Acupuncture appointment in Hayden. Stopped at Walgreens to pick up a fan for this weekend and mints for Clinic.

Then afterwards, I drove home.

Gave dogs ham, got the mail. Started laundry. Got ready for clinic.

Left for clinic.

Everybody's 8PM had canceled, so we only had 2 appointments. Then they said I had gotten another cancellation and they could give me a business hour for 6-7pm. Then they re-scheduled an appointment for me, so I had 2 appointments again.

At 8PM, I was done. Drove to Super 1 in Rathdrum and got groceries for the Potluck tomorrow.

Hubby was just pulling in behind #3. Hubby cleaned off my windshield while I brought in the groceries. We were both exhausted. Went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: