Thursday, July 21, 2016

LAST DAY OF PATHOLOGY CLASS

THURSDAY
7-21-2016

Got up at 6AM with hubby. He left for work around 6:30.

Then I got ready for school.

Gave ham to dogs. Cleaned their food & water.

Started laundry & dishes.

On the way to school, I stopped at the gas station to pick up donut holes for Kim. Got her a card to cheer her up & told her to do well on the Final Test.

At school, I brought food inside the classroom. The Crab Rangoons that hubby had picked up last night, the Waldorf & Potato salads that I had gotten from Super 1 last night. Took the leftover popcorn that we had in the cupboard. Also took chips & dip that I had purchased.

Tim forgot that the pizza places are all closed in the morning. Sam brought fruit & veggie trays. Jen, our teacher, brought Krispy Kreme donuts. Kim brought a box of bagels with cream cheese from Einstein Bros in Spokane.

Jen, Elsbeth, Katie & Angie were gone today.

After our test, we just sat around for 2 hours. Jen handed back the tests. I got 95%. But it did not count because I had already finished this class.

Jackie came into the classroom with my Business Hours schedule and asked if I really needed all the hours. I told her yes. Need 40 hours to complete.

Afterwards, I left. Kim helped me carry things out. She gave me a hug.

I drove home. Very tired.

 Wilson Loves Ben as a Jungle Gym


At home, I took a nap for 2 hours.

Hubby got home at 5:30. He watched The Taking of Pelham 123 from 1974. He fell asleep on the couch.

No comments: