Thursday, July 28, 2016

LAST DAY OF JULY FOR CLASSES

JULY 28 2016
THURSDAY

Got up at 6AM after hubby went down to check on kittens. He emptied the litter while I brought down another blanket for the family.

Hubby helped me pick up the kittens and put down the other blanket.

I took the plate for more Koda's cat food. Gave her chicken this morning.

Then I gave ham to the dogs. Gave the dogs fresh food & water.

Got ready for school.

Stopped and got gasoline in my Jeep in Rathdrum. Went inside the store to get lottery tickets and buy Starbucks coffee for Christine because somebody had stolen hers from the refrigerator at school.

Had to endure the Medical Massage teacher today for class. Cannot stand him. Not learning anything from him. They actually HIRED this ?

We learned absolutely nothing today. Were forced to massage each other for 30 minutes in SILENCE. He was "teaching" us to be quiet. He "ssshhhed" me and I told him to "ssshh yourself". We are treated like children instead of adults.

After class, I came home and did not do any make-up because the new class was already doing herbal wraps.

I drove home. Was exhausted and fell asleep on the couch, then moved upstairs on the bed to take a better nap.

I did laundry & dishes. Broke another glass in the dishwasher.

Gave the dogs clean food & water.

Checked on the kittens.

Kittens


Hubby got home at 6PM. It was so hot, he ate dinner and sat on the couch all night.

We went down to change Koda's blankets in her birthing box about 9:30. Then we went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: