Friday, July 22, 2016

FRIDAY DAY OFF

FRIDAY
7-22-2016

Only 2.5 more months of class at AICM! What will I do with myself after that???
I think that most of our class has the short-timer blues already. 

HUBBY HAS THE DAY OFF TODAY.

We woke up at 4AM to find it raining violently outside.

Then slept until 7AM. Got up to make breakfast eggs for the dogs.

Watched Miss Fischer's Murder Mysteries until the carpet guy got here at 8AM to give an estimate for the new basement carpet.

Went to get my nails done at 12:00. Only did my nails instead of toes, too.

 Blue Nails

Hubby got back in an hour after mailing our Cutco knives for sharpening & making deposit at banks.

 Cutco Knives for Sharpening

We went to Costco to get food snacks for the weekend. Got Chicken Ka-bobs, Shrimp, and Ham Roll-ups.

Then we went over to McKenzie River Pizza for horrible food. Place was dirty. Waitress brought me a Kahlua instead of Kahlua & cream. Idiot.

Hubby took me to work so I could be there by 5PM for 1 hour of Business. I did 3 massages tonight. Only got a $5 tip.

Hubby came to pick me up at 9PM. We went home.


No comments: