Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A&P/CLINIC/REALLY BIG RAFFLE

WEDNESDAY
7/13/2016

Got up at 6AM to verify info on hubby's payroll.

Koda kitty got into the garage before hubby left.

I gave dogs ham then got ready for school.

Picked up a latte at Jitterz in Rathdrum.

At school, sat in the back. Panda was going to sit by me, but Kim put her books there instead. Panda sat by Katie again.

We did a Pop Quiz that I had already done. Then we reviewed for the Chapter 17-19 Test next week.

I left at Noon.

Stopped to pick up breakfast croissant sandwiches for the dogs at Jack-In-The-Box. Then followed Katie home because her Radiator had started leaking.

I stopped at Maverik to get gasoline on the way home.

At home, got junk mail.

Took a nap. Put cream on my feet and hands. Took a Tramadol so I can work without pain tonight.

Drove to Clinic.

Did 3 massages.

KR & Hubby went to the Really Big Raffle. It was a bust. Too many people. They got cheese MELTZ and soft drinks, but threw them away.

Did not win anything. Boo.

I drove home.

Went to bed at 11:00PM

No comments: