Friday, July 29, 2016

FRIDAY IS MY DAY OFF

FRIDAY
7-29-2016

Got up at 5:45AM. Gave ham to the dogs.

Sat with hubby on the couch and watched Raising Hope. 

Hubby left at 6:30. Kissed him goodbye. He drove the white dually to work.

Found that Wilson had pooped on his dog bed during the night. I cleaned that up and had to wash the dog bed & cover. Gave the dogs fresh water and food.

I vacuumed the living room rug and the hardwood floor.

Started the dishwasher and put a load of clothing in to wash.

Took canned cat food down to Koda and she was rolling around, screaming.

I called the Vet and took her down. Had to clean the cat carry that was in the garage. It was dirty.

Koda at Vet's Office

Vet X-rayed Koda and discovered that she had impacted Fecal matter. Had to rush back home because they gave Koda an enema.

Stupid bikes on the highway doing a road race, there was a U-haul van behind them going slow. I passed all of them to get Koda home in time before she exploded.

When I got back, I washed my hair. Already exhausted for the day.

At 1:00, went to get my nails done. Got pink.

Pink nails

Afterwards, got a granita from Jitterz and drove home.




No comments: