Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy May Day!



I recall as a child giving out the May baskets I would create the week before. Carefully wrapping paper in a cone shape, attaching a handle, decorating the whole thing and adding gifts & candy.

Anxiously handing them out to my friends, hoping they would be amazed at my creations.

Would you like a flower today? I made Flowrs. See the pic above. You can get them HERE.
Have a Happy, Happy May-Day!



However, I did not make a basket for you today, my friends. I made a picture of a flower
in a vase for you to view. Hope you enjoy this. It was made of TOTALLY Free Digi-Designs. Freebies. Can you believe that? Amazingly generous designers who have FREE things to give away.



Blue Glass by Mrs. Miles at http://lalalime.blogspot.com/
Beaded Brad by Bren Taylor-Boone at http://brentboone.typepad.com/
Twisted Stripy Ribbon by Wendy Page at
http://www.hauntedpixels.net/
Flowr by designing on the edge
Paper by Anna Benjamin at http://paper-moons.com/weblog/


PostScript-The kid told me she wants to renew her vows...maybe in 2009. This is the Dream Dress.

8 comments:

kallen1105 said...

You always have some of the cutest elements and things... Happy May Day to you!!.. thanks for sharing:}

Being Mrs Miles said...

Ohhhh I WUVS it, what you done with my blue glass vase... may I feature you tomorrow on my bloggie? Your flowers are a perfect fit too - they're so whimsical! :) Barb

Anonymous said...

Ooh neat! How'd you do that to the dress? Better make the sash red though...I grew out of purple. Love the flowers too!

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

OH love those flowers! TY for sharing :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!

Dana said...

Thank you - the flowers are beautiful !

xashee's corner said...

thank you for your sweet flowers, you are soo creative and generous! ;)

Inma said...

The flower in the vase was really pretty and nice. I love it. :o)
The flowers you have made are really beautiful. Thanks a million for sharing them. :)

The dress, I'm not really sure how you made it, but it looks great, very beautiful. Thanks for sharing all that with us. :o)