Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh! I'm Out of Honey!


It was a long day. After bidding farewell to the hubby today (with Isabelle waving goodbye...) I cleaned house and exercised. I am trying to emulate Madonna wherein she exercises 4 hours a day. Which I read somewhere and it probably isn't true. I don't believe everything I read. Just most of it...LOL!

We didn't end up going to Spoky-Jo as there was a horrific storm...and it started snowing here it was so cold! We turned on the fireplace and cuddled in front of the warm fire. Sometimes there is nothing better than toast, tea, and sitting around home. Except for a soak in the hot tub. Relaxes those muscles.

Izzy-belle brought home a gift for me tonight. After running to see daddy, she went with him down to the shop for a few minutes. She came back in the pouring rain and when I opened the door for her, I noticed a shrew on the deck. What a great dog! Brings home gifts for mommy!

So I went over to inspect the thing to ensure it was completely dead (it was.) while Izzy-belle trotted past me with a big grin on her face! When Greg came home from the shop later, he gave the poor little thing a decent burial.

Tomorrow will be the day of the Big Grunge. So make sure you visit~

Lots of neat things. Different.

But tonight I am dearly tired and cold and will go to bed soon. Here is a little something that coordinates with the Art Papers.

Get the bordersHERE.

PostScript-I saw the post at Selena's Blog www.designsbyselena.blogspot.com of Silvia's LO! I was SO VERY TICKLED to see my Yo-Yo Hearts being used. Thank You Silvia & Selena!

And isn't Selena just the cutest little thing in all those fairytale princess pics? She got to go to a Ball! How lucky is that girl!

I need to go to the store to get honey. My favorite as a child was comb honey. Yummy. Lately, I have been devouring creamed honey. Honey, Honey, Honey. Looks weird after you type it so many times!

5 comments:

MaryEllen said...

thanks for the pretty borders
hope it gets warmer soon

xashee's corner said...

oh i sure hope it warms up for you soon!! and thank you so much for your awesome freebies!! Have a beautiful day!!! oh and thank you for all the cool links too! ;)

Kitty said...

Thank you so much for ther borders. I love them!

I hope it gets warmer for you!!

Inma said...

Naughty Isabelle yesterday. I assume that a dog that size might not forget some stuff. I guess she was trying to be nice her own way. Dog things

The weather is crazy anywhere nowadays so I don´t think that it has anything to do in particular with Idaho :LOL: I hope anyway the weather will improve there. :)

Thanks a million for the borders and best wishes, and good luck with the weather. :o)

Anonymous said...

These are just wondrful - I love how you have done them. Thank you so much!