Saturday, May 19, 2007

1950 & Rain

Yo-Yo Hearts Freebie Fixed!
We are going to run up to the car show..."Lost in the 50s" later this afternoon. The sky is almost black and I don't cherish driving the 30 miles just so that we can NOT be able to look around.

I appreciate you being patient. My satellite service does not work well with clouds, rain, inclement weather. So the upload has finally been completed, but it took over 4 hours today. S.L.O.W.

You can get the other part of my Yo-Yo Hearts
HERE.

If we do get out of the house today, I will make sure to take lots of pics. Providing it's not downpouring!

Fun stuff coming soon!
*Photo frame by K. Pertiet-Designer Digitals

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!!
these yoyo hearts are gorgeous! here in Brasil we call them as "fuxico", I have a quilt made by my grandpa(yes, he used to do this things for charity, and he gave me some stuff!)

thanks soooo much for sharing these goodies and bring back some good memories from my childhood!
XOXO!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these fantastic Yoyo Hearts!!
Hope that the weather is hodong up for you & hubby today!!!

Mellykat said...

Can't wait 'til you get your speedy internet! You'll be a new woman!

Thanks for the awesome yo-yo hearts.

I have a cousin that goes to a 50s car show in the US...not sure which state though!

Melly :)

Mellykat said...

P.S. Where'd you get that awesome frame?

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, these are great!!!
Lynncal

xashee's corner said...

WOOHOO!!! thanks for the second part to this AWESOME freebie! i sure hope the weather holds out for ya and you have a WONDERFUL time!! :)

Sharon-shutterbug said...

I just downloaded several of your goodies and wanted to say THANKS for sharing them with us!