Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lace-n-Hearts-n-YoYos

**Please be patient...Freebie upload being fixed!**

Well, you've got a lot of things in today's freebie. Slaved my little hoofies off for you!

In addition to cleaning house, picking up pinecones in the yard, going for a walk with the dog, exercising 2 hours, making breakfast & dinner, and studying...I got a little bit of time to work on digi-freebys.

Matty-poo even IM'd me today. Which is very rare because Kelsey is just a computer hog and won't let me IM with Matt. We IM'd for quite a long time until my kid got home from work and she kicked him off!

I had a comment on my blog and wanted to set everybody straight...

Here's a pic of the kids. That is Kelsey...she's the beautiful one with red hair...my daughter, who is 22 years old! She is married to Matt-the hunky HAWT Air Force General...whoops. I mean Sergeant...nope-not that either. Anyway, he's something REAL important in the USAF...my son-in-law. He is also 22 years old.

The hubby-bubby and I have only the one child. We will have been married 26 years in August 2007!

Gosh. WHERE does the time go? I can remember Kelsey running around in the nude screaming, and carrying her diaper just like it was yesterday.

Now...you have to remember. I got married when I was 1 year old. LOL!

No. I do not have any step-children. Unless Greg hasn't told me something I should know..."Greg? Where are you? Do you have something to confess? NO? O.K."

So. No step-children.

I am now through with YoYos. My obsession has been quenched. I will move on to other neat freebs!

This is a photo collage for Kelsey as she was not content with the other photo. I LIKE the other photo and enjoy using it. But these are other pics that highlight them from the last few years.

She mentioned that she really likes the YoYo heart and a real one would look good, too. So maybe I will make a real one for her. What a great idea!

And you can pick up YoYo Hearts (as soon as they load...because it is going slower than snot!)


Get them Part 2 HERE. I had to break it into two files as it was somewhat big.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you would have put up a better picture. That one's over a year old. And don't say you don't have any recent ones cuz I know you do and if you really don't go to my Slide and there is a whole slideshow of ALL our pictures together.
I want to hang your yoyo hearts on my front door or on the handle of a fruit basket. So cute and realistic. Can't wait to see what is up next!

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE these and thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent!!!
may i ask if you would please check the yousendit link... it takes me to a page to make my own account :) hope i helped by letting you know!i look forward to my daily BOB fix! lol have a WONDERFUL day!

Anonymous said...

It also says that the download limit has been exceeded. I love the yoyo hearts They will look wonderful on my heritage pages. Thanks you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous hearts!! Was able to download from 4shared, but YouSendIt said the download limit had been exceeded...??
Anywhoos...keep the Yo-Yos coming...lol!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful,thank you
can you repost the first part,the link has expired?

Kate

Sherry Out Loud said...

These are beautiful - thanks!

Inma said...

Lovely photos of your daughter and son in law. They make a lovely couple and the pictures inside the hearts look lovely. :)

Thanks a million for sharing the yoyo hearts and best wishes. :o)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these! Awesome embellishment! Thank you so much for sharing them with me! Great job!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the yo-yos. Thank you