Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Homespun Blues

As blue is my favorite color, I tend to create a lot of things in that hue.

I also favor clothes in blues & blacks. What does that say about my personality?

Another day at home spent with my foot elevated, has bored me to tears. And I have another 2 weeks of this. Does anybody have any of that cream...Cast-B-Gone? LOL!

When the weather is a little warmer, I want to tear myself away from the computer and clean up the basement. It probably needs another load taken to the local charity. How can we accumulate so much stuff? What is the compulsion to have stuff? It seems our lives are spent moving stuff from one place to another...

The baby called today and was excitedly talking about her wedding plans. LOL! She decided that her colors will be black & red. Well, not wedding plans. Renewal of vows plans. They are already married. So they want to renew their vows at the park where they met. Overlooking the beautiful lake. Romantic.

I am so very lucky to have such a great relationship with my baby. I love to talk to her, love hearing from her. And love that she keeps us updated on their life! Our son is probably the best guy on earth. He is so good for her and us. It is just unfortunate that they are so very far from us right now. But Matt is serving his country and we are VERY proud of him.

Over at www.NDISB.com, there is a Forum Post about famous quotes from movies. Very entertaining. Pop over and participate! We are trying to guess the movies they came from, and then put in favorite quotes we remember.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND COMMENTS.
Whatever language, I appreciate them all. You are all so kind.

You can pick up Homespun Blues HERE.

Wow! Did you hear that? It was my stomach growling.

I need to go to bed as it is 12:05AM here. Hope you have a great Thursday.


Another reason I am glad I live where I do. Deer across the road.


20 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you :-) I love this mini kit.

Daniela said...

I'm a big black & blue fan too. In fact, most of my clothes are in those colors. I don't know what it means personality-wise, but it does mean that I love the papers! Thanks for sharing them, they are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love the blues...LOL...my fave color also...Thanks for the kit!

Inma said...

Thanks so much for the mini kit. I also like a lot blue and I do tend to prefer things in blue. :o) So I´m thrilled with the mini kit.

Thanks a million for sharing it :o)

Anonymous said...

Nice kit! I like your design, thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

blue is such a versitilr color. thanks so much.
-Sheryl

Lisa said...

Thank you for the kit...lovely...and great for boys!

Anonymous said...

I too like blue - and at least half of my wardrobe is in blue and black. I'd like to call it classic style :)
Thanks for the fab minikit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie.

xashee's corner said...

i heard that,thought it was my belly... oh wait....it IS!! lol thanks for the awesome kit!!! have a great day!

Shell said...

Thanks so much! When I saw homespun I thought it was going to be country but this is so much better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this cute mini kit.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little kit. Thanks you so much. Blue is a favorite of mine - especially when used with white lace. Thanks again

Unknown said...

Really love these - thanks

Anonymous said...

Great mini kit! I can't wait to use it!

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. I love it. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I just found your site(thankyou Selena). Bookmarked now and always.
thanks for this amazing mini kit. Love the "feel "of it. Can't ever go wrong with Blue.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful little kit!

Hugs
Eva

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I've just downloaded some freebies from your site and I wanted to say thank you.You're making such nice things. You've made me dreaming by showing the photographs with snow (I'm in RĂ©union Island). have a nice week end.
Bugane

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kit. I just received a photo of my Mom in 1937 from an unexpected source and this will be just right for it. Thanks again.