Saturday, May 05, 2007

Art Papers



Art Papers--These papers remind me of the background in my daughter's favorite painting --Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh.

When we first moved into our present home, Kelsey so adored this painting that we purchased a poster of it and had it framed for her bedroom.

She left it here with us and I will be returning it to her when she & her husband settle permanently.

In the coming days, I will be offering the matching embellishments to these & other papers.


Get the papers HERE.

Hope you enjoy them.

Saturday was restful. Cool outside. I cruised the info superhighway for a while on this National Scrapbooking Day. There were lots of Freebies & exciting sales. I tried to restrain myself as I have so many beautiful things now, I will never scrap with them all!


I fixed chips & beer for the hubby in commemoration of Cinco de Mayo. Then Greg fixed chicken over the grille for dinner.

Do you have a favorite nacho chip? Do you prefer blue? Corn? A special brand?



The girl that works at the latte stand was so excited today. She took off early this afternoon so she could get ready for PROM! I can't wait to see the pictures when Shelby gets them. I never went to my prom. Nobody asked me. So sad. My daughter went to TWO proms. It was so fun to see her in a formal & her date in a tux. Her date was exceedingly handsome. Earlier that day she had a girlfriend come over to fix her hair. They giggled, ate cookies, & drank pop. I miss those days.

Isabelle has learned how to wave in 2 days! I have a super-genius dog.

After showing her once how to lift her paw and saying "Wave", she picked it up immediately. I wanted her to wave goodbye to Greg in the mornings when he leaves for work.

7 comments:

Graphic Addict said...

Wow! Your papers are awesome. Thank you for sharing them.

tajicat said...

Love the jewel colors! Thanks so much! :)

Inma said...

Wonderful papers, and also Van Gough's picture is very beautiful. I love the blues and yellows in that picture. I must say that your dog is not only gorgeous but very smart. :)
Thanks so much for sharing the papers with us.

Best wishes for everyone in the house. :o)

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the beautiful papers and flowers.

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog and am quite happy to have found you! We share some same interests, tastes and a zodiac sign that inevitably deems us stubborn, persistent and creative - lol. I LOVE your design work and your wonderful doggie - awwww! Thanks for putting a smile on my face, lifting my spirit and sharing some of your awesome work. Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love the texture of these.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these very interesting papers and am looking forward to the elements.

My DGD has the same picture in her bedroom.