Monday, May 14, 2007

-- -- -- Update -- -- --

Update to previous post. Went to the post office this morning. Picked up the box the mailperson had lost! Hoot! Toot!

Look at the barrage of gifts I got. Hubby had already gotten me flowers; The kids sent Air Force t-shirts, an Air Force hoody, Air Force stickers, a B-Yoo-T-Full necklace and a card. I am happy-dappy!
But I was happy that the kids talked to me yesterday...that more than made my day.

And I didn't even have to use unnecessary force to make the postal authorities hand the box over! All's well that ends well!

P.S. And a shot of Isabelle after her encounter with the rodents!
*bookplates antique-amy martin
at www.the-lilypad.com
font-youngsook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got ur package and got to tlaka to your children...looks like some awsome gifts for an awsome mom..:)

Inma said...

Happy to hear that you finally got your package, and it was full of nice goodies. :)

And by the way Isabelle looks gorgeous in that photo, the antique look is wonderful and the oval frame goes very nicely with it. :) It kinda looks as she was not very happy to go back home looking that way through the window. ;) Surely she was having a great time.:)

Best wishes. :o)