Friday, May 18, 2007

Need To Get Away

Calgon! Take me away.

How many times do you need to see the same commercial before you would like to kill the advertising executive that decided it would be a good idea to subject the television audience to the same repetitive ad until they become homicidal? Whom to kill? Hmmmm. The ad exec? The CEO of the television channel? The President of the product company? My next door neighbor?

Well, since I can't possibly do any of that...I had to exercise. Exercising on my elliptical or my bike relieves of a lot of pent up stress and tension.

Stress and tension that come from an Internet provider that does not work; Stress and tension created from not being able to pay my bills on-line; Stress and tension created by an upload site that doesn't work.

Obviously, when I sat down at the computer today with a nice hot latte, ready to begin my day...it did not go entirely as planned.

However, tomorrow is another day.

Hopefully-a different day. A better day.

That phone company that I refuse to name...says we will have DSL in to our area by June now. They had promised we would have it by spring. At least they are still talking "this year"! I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch.

Reason #1005 NOT to move to Idaho.

I will truly endeavor to attempt to upload the rest of the Yo Yo Hearts tomorrow. 4Shared is not working as it keeps rejecting my sign-on attempts (probably the connection is too slow!) and You-Send-It obviously messed my file up. Sorry folks.

Greg is talking about going up to S-Pnt for "Lost In The 50s" No. Not the 1850s! LOL! the 1950s! He might or might not have the rat-rod running by them.

However, the weekend looks like rain (when does it NOT rain the NW?) so I don't know if anything will be happening. I would like to work out in the garden; pick up more pinecones and maybe mow the lawn. With all the rain, it looks like a jungle out there!

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

i hope tomorrow is better for ya, i know all too well the kind of day you're having! HUGS!!!! looking forward to your yo-yo creations, the second link was full of AWESOME hearts and thank you soo much for sharing your talent!! :) Hope your weekend gets better!!

shawnyrvr said...

this is too funny, the cute little thermometer of your boiling point... that would be hilarious to send to my dh on those less than fun days of marriage, lol.

Shawna