Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grungy Wednesday

A friend sent me this photo of the rhino with the g-string. Just to prove that ANYTHING looks good in a g-string! LOL!

Sorry I am posting this so late. We got home late last night and had to put everything away…I enjoy shopping…but I hate putting things away! Most of the stores we went to had a case of "don'tgotthats" Do you have this? No, don't got that~!

So I told the hubby that I will order EVERYTHING on my convenient internet and have it delivered to my door.

While we were gone...IT SNOWED HERE YESTERDAY! Here are the pictures of the snow that slid off the roof...and the rainbow afterwards. The news reports state that it is also snowing in South Africa.

Then after exercising, feeding the dog Wendy’s 99cent bacon cheeseburgers (with mayo only) …I was so tired and went to bed. However, Isabelle got something up her butt! I laid down next to her on the floor because she gave me a big doggy brown-eyed look. And she then started to twitch her tail, her face broke into a wide grin, and she got that glint in her eye….SHE’s OFF! Running, jumping, playing. She was snorting and spraying drool/spittle everywhere. I sure wish that Greg had gotten it on the camera or video. It’s so difficult to determine exactly when she is going to be playful. I would love to post it on YouTube as it has to be seen to be believed. I have never, ever seen a dog play quite like it!

Did you know the Aussies have a site similar to ebay? It is www.aussiebid.com.au/
Check it out. There are some neat things on there.

What about www.OLX.com It’s a free classifieds list that is nicer than Craig’s List. Plus ebay sucks anymore. Their fees are so outrageously high and there is always the problem of dealing with nasty people. People that take advantage.

Theresa Hernandez, http://www.ndisb.com/ has tagged me!

I was tagged to tell 7 facts about myself.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Good Gosh. Those are a lot of rules! Umm.

And this is extremely difficult to come up with 7 random things about myself.

  1. I never went to the prom-was never asked. So sad :( I hated high school and kept to myself. I now think the boys there were blind or dumb. I was a knock-out. And I had big boobs!
  2. I competed in the regional high school defensive driving and won 1st place!
  3. When we moved from Colorado to Idaho, I was extremely depressed and gained over 30 pounds.
  4. My daughter was born at 8 months instead of 9. She was extremely small. The only other baby born in the hospital that week was enormous-weighed over 10 pounds. So I was safe in the knowledge that they wouldn't "accidentally" mistake one for the other! Which was a serious concern of mine at the time! LOL!
  5. I'm a natural redhead, but my hair looks more blonde.
  6. I KNEW I was going to have a boy when I was pregnant, however my brother who is an excellent pregnancy prognosticator, predicted a girl! (he has never been wrong~) But I don’t regret it for a moment. I LOVED having a little girl.
  7. My husband is my best friend.

I tag Kelsey, the OGRE, Jean, Wanda, Marie, Nick, and Evan.


Here is the Grunge kit. Lots of crumpled, wrinkled paper…along with the things a boy might have in his pockets after a hard day’s play!

Get the elements HERE.
The papers are still downloading and I will get them out as soon as possible.


Wow. That took long enough!

I had to break the papers up into smaller files. Make sure you get ALL three!
Get the papers HERE and HERE and HERE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the "dontgotthat" as well, cuz it's usually something you really need! Thanks for the great kit!

Theresa said...

You know, I worried about my daughter being switched and she roomed in with me. I was less worried about the boys, because there were two of them and they looked exactly alike. But, you still worry. I think it's natural.

You have big boobs? I never knew... Tell my husband not to look.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this fantastic kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you I love the papers

Anonymous said...

Great. Thank you so much.

ccjanet said...

So typical little boy. cute, thanks

Ernie said...

Bob,

Just because you're you, I will play your game. Also because you are one of the few people on this earth who read my blog, and actually leave me comments. I do not wish to upset you. But I will not follow the last rule and tag others. That is my rule.

PS: Don't tell Theresa that I already saw your boobs!

tajicat said...

LOL! Read the previous comment! Thanks so much for this cute kit! I have 3 sons, so this is perfect! :)