Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday Is A Day of Rest

So I rested.

However, before I rested, I made Sunday morning breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, eggs. I make little Silver dollar size pancakes, and one is enough for me! We then went to the dump! Oh. What a big day out! My hubby is so romantic. Oh yeah-and we stopped to pick up lattes. Our regular stand was closed...remember Shelby was out at prom last night. So we went to the "competition".

We also...
1.Washed the Dog
2.Played Yahtzee
3.Watched TV
4.Read
5.Took off my cast

Yes. You read it here first... I told my husband that the cast HAD to come off today. Last night I woke up 4 times with a panicky feeling as if my foot had claustrophobia. So he very carefully cut it off. My foot looks to have some atrophy and is a minute bit smaller than the right. It feels as if I am walking on stilts. But I am being very careful and will keep my follow up appointment with the doctor.

Whoopie! I am free at last. Now I can return to a semi-normal life.

Thank you for all your felicitations. I will try to take better care of myself in the future.

The kids called today. I need some exotic pictures of Europe, Kelsey. Geesh. You would think that with them living in the UK, visiting Paris, Switzerland, London, etc, that I would get some exotic locale pics. Maybe even a postcard. Nope. Nothing. Hint, Hint Kelsey.

Now...a teaser. How do you like this frame?

I want to release all the frames at once, but I am working on SO many...

Tomorrow. I promise. See you then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a brave one to take your cast off yourself..lol...BE CAREFUL !! the frames are awsome..i love your talent..It's great..can't wait to see them all

xashee's corner said...

sounds like you had a WONDERFUL day and YAY!! for the free foot lol... your frame is a beauty!!! thanks for everything! have a GREAT day :)

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

LOL Yeah, you really rested! LOL Thanks for all of the goodies! What fun I've had perusing your blog!
Hugs,
Lisa

kallen1105 said...

Can't believe you took your cast off... Love the frame... like I've said before you have some of the neatest elements... can't wait to see the rest...:}

Inma said...

I happy to read that you finally have got rid of your cast. You seemed to be very uncomfortable with it quite understandably, but wouldn't it have been a better idea to do that in a doctor's practice? I mean just to check that everything was as it should have been.

In any case congratulations for the cast thing and the frames are really gorgeous, thanks a million for them.

Best wishes. :o)