Thursday, May 24, 2007

Long Long Time Ago



Here is a pic of my husband's Ford Maverick drag car back in 1980! His buddy Bill is sitting next to him. The picture is pretty bad. Remember, it is 27 years old!

While I was cleaning up the basement today, getting stuff ready for charity...I spied the glow-in-the-dark stars that my daughter had stuck all over the ceiling. After 12 years, they are still up there!

The only thing I found interesting on the web was www.SilverCrowCreations.com - In the charms section there is a cute little Handmade Lampwork Glass Sheep Charm.


Which reminded me that my daughter told me a cute story of a website that sold over 2000 puppies claiming that they were a new breed of poodle. This turned out to be inaccurate as the poodles were actually lambs! One owner took hers to the groomer and they refused to trim the toenails...they were HOOVES. Another celebrity owner went on television to say she was concerned when her "puppy" would not play fetch or bark! (I didn't look this up to verify if it was true or not - anybody heard anything about this?)

I made these newspaper frames out of an actual newspaper shreddings. Framing the kids in the heart made me cry. They are just so darn cute and just so darn far away. Wish I could give them two big hugs.

Get the frames HERE!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh! I guess you've forgotten to put the link for this ...FABULOUS...frame! I'll come back later to see if it's here. it's really, really nice. I don't know the english word to say "bravo", so you get it in french : bravo, bravo and...bravo!

Bugane

Anonymous said...

Sorry! as I wrote the message you put it on the page! I keep saying it's georgeous! and I got straight downloading it. Thank you one thousand times.
As you can see, I really like it! loll
Bugane

Anonymous said...

LOVE the frames! So different!! Thanks so much!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much!

Unknown said...

Thank You very much!

xashee's corner said...

Awesome & oh so creative! thank you for sharing your talent! and no i havent heard that funny story about 'pups' lol funny tho! ;) keep us posted and have a GREAT day!!!

kallen1105 said...

Too cute.. thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

these are so very fun! thanks so much.
-Sheryl

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the awesome frame!!!!!
Don't see how someone could think that a baby lamb would be a new breed of poodle pup!!!
Just too funny!!!
let us know if you found anymore out about it!

Dixie said...

Lovely - thanks!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the very cute frames...so different!

Theresa said...

LOVE the frame, Bob! Too original! But, I must hear more about these poodles. That is freakin' hysterical!!!

scrapsara said...

my DH told me about the poodle/lamb incident -- wild!!! i think it is true LOL - scary :) thanks for the freebie frames - i haven't been to your blog much, so i will thank you in advance for all of the other freebies that i will eventually be downloading -- looks like i could be busy downloading LOL!! thanks again :)

Anonymous said...

These are really unique.TFS.

Anonymous said...

another great, fantastic freebie, TFS

tajicat said...

Thanks so much for the frame and the link to SilverCrow, it is facinating, and I found a few things I have to have! :)