Thursday, May 31, 2007

Continuing...

Temporary internet access interruption. Sorry.

MSN wants to know...What’s your Summer Style?


  1. Romantic
  2. Sporty
  3. Weekend Getaway Casual
  4. Fashion For The Fearless
My placement would be in the final category. I have always been accused of dressing a little big "daring". Remember-I'm a naughty girl. So I live up to my reputation.

The darling daughter won a little somethin' somethin' over at ScrapbookGraphics. Go check out her ab-fab LO http://hisredhead.wordpress.com/. (she's the only person I know that would admit that she needs to pee while she is blogging~)

Enduring the torture of watching the movie Open Water was just too much to endure. So I am warning anybody that wants to rent or see this movie. DON'T. It was boring, too many visualization "shots" to fill in the time between watching the couple in the water, dreadfully unscary music. And in the end...guess what? They die! Duh!

I have also been working outside for the last couple days. Since I had no computer, it was great to work out in the sunshine. Still picking up pinecones; and we cannot understand why this year is worse than other years. Definitely more than every other year. I am also creating new walkways. I have to trim the weeds down; measure out the 3 foot wide walk; laydown ground cover paper; put the large rocks to hold down the paper; then haul loads of small gravel to cover the paper. Voila-A beautiful walkway through our property!

When I was at the store the other day, I saw the most marvelous coasters with scenes depicted on each one. Stemming a concious urge to buy them, I decided they would be a great idea for a freebie. But instead of just plain round coasters, they looked better as hearts.

So here are your Coasters Hearts.
There are over 30 hearts!

Plus, I have also thrown in 4 pins so you can attach the hearts

Get them HERE.

12 comments:

Sarebear said...

You really have a heart, to be so generous in giving us these really nifty coaster hearts!

Thanks bunches, these are cool!

Anonymous said...

How cool are these! Thank you so much for sharing. I can think of lots of ways to use them.

Mellykat said...

You are always a whole bunch of fun. Love to visit and I linked you from my blog. Hope that's cool.

Melly :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

xashee's corner said...

Open waters is like that Perfect Storm movie, all speculation, since they died, no one really knows what was said or how they acted...
Your walkway is LOVELY!!!! GREAT job on it!! and thanks soo much for the WONDERFUL hearts!! have a BEAUTIFUL day! :)

Joanna said...

I am so impressed by your garden work!
Thanks a lot for the great coasters.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME!!
TY so very much!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the hearts - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very very much !!
Greets from the Netherlands.
Rian

Melberry said...

I love these artsy hearts. I'm not one to use lots of hearts on layouts, but these will definitely find a place in my layouts. Many thanks for your creativity and for your generosity.

tajicat said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much! :)

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the cool hearts!