Sunday, May 13, 2007

"You're Just So Needy"



Direct quote from my daughter. When I hinted that I didn't even get an e-card from her for Mother's Day.

No Kelsey, you got it all wrong. I Am So BEADY!

Really, the post office "lost" the express package that Kelsey & Matt-o-potamus had sent me for Mother's Day. So we are going down Monday to find out just where it is hiding. Watch out for my temper because when a mother doesn't get her gift on Mother's Day...grrrr. Just watch out.

For Mother's Day, my husband took me to the park and we walked around after a delightful snack. The dog decided it would be fun to run us off our feet as she chased Prairie Dogs. The varmints would squeak about 30 feet away, Isabelle would spy them and take off running. By the time that she got to the hole...they would be gone. Taunting her by their squeaking from another hole 20 feet away. It was a big game. She never even got close to them at any time. But for her, it was the best time she has ever had. On point, tail lifted high, nose in the air, bouncing and running like she has never run before!

A quick nap and then we ran into town where I got to pick Merle Norman products for my mother's day gift; purchase new running shoes; and pick up some cute earrings at The Bon.

So I decided to be good and leave up the Mother's Day kit freebie from yesterday. Gee. I can't be so mean. Everybody should be able to pick it up anytime! And just because today is My day...Here's one more. These coordinate with the Art Papers.

I Am So Beady! Get it HERE.

19 comments:

Peggie said...

Thank you for these lovely beads.
Happy Mother's Day.

*~*Jill*~* said...

omg Bob - you ARE beady!

too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Bob, new blinkie looks awesome on your site. So does your Mothers Day Kit. You rock girl! , Vicky DSD

Anonymous said...

Love the beads! Thanks so much!

justrenae said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

Can't wait to use them! Thanks so much for sharing!

Renae

Anonymous said...

aww I'm sorry you didn't get your package...I hope your able to find it when you visit the post office...have a great day !! thanks for the beads

Sindiego said...

These beads are fabulous. I can't wait to use them in a layout.

I hope you find your package. I know how disappointed you must feel.

Thanks for all the beautiful things you give us. I enjoy each one.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and the beads are awesome!! thank you so much for sharing!

xashee's corner said...

sounds like you had a WONDERFUL day! and thank you for sharing your awesome beads!!! have a GREAT day! :)

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the wonderful kit and pretty beads.

Inma said...

Sorry to hear you package got lost in the post, :( Surely it will appear, but I'm sure you would have liked to have it on time.

It was nice to hear you had a nice day, and Isabelle had fun chasing the prairie dogs. :)They love to do that stuff and chasing things just for the fun of it :D

Thanks a million for the beads they are great. :)

Best wishes. :o)

Anonymous said...

The bead strings are truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing them; glad that you received your mother's day package.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the awesome beads & also for the beautiful Mothers Day mini!!!

Mellykat said...

Thank you Bob...aside from darling cards my boys made at the sitter, this is my only other Mother's Day present. You rock.
Melly :)

Wendy said...

I hope you had a wonderful day! Your beads rock! Thanks for sharing them hun! Hugs,Wendy

Anonymous said...

The beads are really cool. Thank you so much.

Ernie said...

Bob - The running shoes are for Greg, right?

Crabcakes said...

Thank you for the beads, and several other freebies I downloaded! I appreciate your work and generosity!

shawnyrvr said...

very nice!!!! TFS!
Shawna