Sunday, May 20, 2007

Super Sunday

More rain on and off. Very cold. Ugh. Where did spring go? Is it summer yet?

This is a picture of the moooooon from our walk tonight. It was so cold that I had to wear a coat & jeans. Brrrr.

Before we leave the house, my husband always asks the dog if she has her coat on. It's a big joke for him! LOL. The dumb things we do...Are we nuts or what. Ok. Don't answer that.

I crashed into this on my travels along the information superhighway. www.pizzadude.dk/home.php Which you have just GOT to go see. It is such a happy, fun place. The names for some of the fonts will make you smile. Retrozoid. Happyjamas, Damaged Guts, Mulkshake, Ultinoid!

This also came up on my computer screen and slapped me on the face. Lots of neat stuff here at this site! http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/. Handcrafted items. Oh. Yummy. I spent way too much time on this site. Just gazing at all the beautiful things.

The BABY wanted Bright colors in the ribbons that I had previously released. So these bright ribbons are dedicated to her. I didn't exactly want to just color the others, I wanted to do something slightly different for her (and you!)

These remind me of the tail on the end of a kite! You can get them HERE.

I want to try to get my Grunge kit out tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything. Got an appointment to get my nails done at the spa...need to pick up more pinecones so hubby can mow the yard/weeds. Plus, we need to run into Spoky-Jo to pick up free Panties from Victoria's Secret...shop at Harbor Freight for the hubby & get groceries. Busy, Busy day tomorrow.

After exercising for 1 hour on the elliptical and 1 hour on the bike and taking a long walk...I have exercised enough. I can feel my abdomen muscles are tightening up! Woot! Bikini, here I come!

DID YOU KNOW? - Idaho, Idaho, I-Dah-HO! We are the in the National news (again). How's come we always make the news when somebody gets killed or murdered. Apparently there was a sniper in Moscow (the town where my daughter briefly attended college) who shot several people & killed at least one.

ONE MORE REASON NOT TO MOVE TO IDAHO!

After I get finished with this, I am going to take a nice...hot...long...soak in the tub! Goodnight & hugs to everyone!

22 comments:

timounette said...

Thanks for sharing these cute ribbons.

Rona said...

thanks for the ribbons!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ribbons! So different :) Thanks so much!!

justrenae said...

I had to leave a comment here too! These are just too cute to not leave a comment here as well!

You are just a creative genius!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Renae

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!

LovelyMissKait said...

Thanks for the great ribbons and glitter words!
Kait

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob, Selena sent me: - luv n hugs for the bows freebie!

debdenewbie

CathyK Designs said...

These ribbons are fantastic! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much these are just wonderful
dodo

Anonymous said...

TY for the bows :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Fantastic Ribbons!!!
TY so very much!!!

Theresa said...

Dude, you are a SERIOUS fontaholic! But I love pizzadude, so I can't fault you, really.

Love the kite tail ribbons; so fun and cute.

Idaho needs to do something besides produce potatoes and killers if you want to make it into the news for other stuff.

Also? You've been tagged:

http://ndisb.blogspot.com/

Muka said...

thanks for all of your freebies! just looked throught the archives and picked up some previous ones - you have such a fun and unique style! thanks a lot :)

Inma said...

Thanks a million for the ribbons and sorry to read the weather is not very good there.

Also thanks a million for the links, they are very interesting. :o)

Margie said...

Thank you! Awesome tied ribbons!

Natalie said...

Oh my, these are wonderful! Thank you!

Unknown said...

just wanted to say i just found you blog from digiscrapdepot.. ur freebies are wonderful.. thanks for your generosity. also wanted to mention that moon pic is wonderful.. what a great capture!! just beautiful..

tajicat said...

Beautiful and so original! Thanks so much! :)

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE your style!! thank you so much for sharing!! Enjoy the day!! :)

La Osita Boricua said...

I really love the ribbon. Thanks alot.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

Jenni said...

Thanks so much, love these, just wonderful!!