Friday, June 01, 2007

Liar! Liar! Liar!


You know...when people lie, there are certain things that are obvious. When I was reading the "real story" of the man that had TB (news agencies dubbed him TB Man) it was glaringly obvious. This man is a liar.

The lies are obvious. The lies are blatant.

And he needs to spend some time in jail for criminal negligence if he recovers from this disease.

This was NOT a simple case of the flu. "Oh. I have the flu. I don't feel bad, even tho I am contagious...I think I'll fly out of the country, even tho I have been strongly urged not to...because I'm getting married."

FACTS-TB is spread by aerosol droplets expelled by people with the active disease of the lungs when they cough, sneeze, speak, kiss, or spit. These infectious droplets are 0.5 to 5 µm in diameter and about 40,000 can be produced by a single sneeze.

In other words, you don't have to be actively spitting up blood or coughing to be a danger to others.

This man is not a doctor, yet he ignored all doctors & officials advice and warnings to travel.

My thoughts:
1. Tuberculosis is a SERIOUS disease.
2. He was informed that he had a highly resistant form of the disease BEFORE he left on his trip.
3. How did he think it was NOT serious if the Fulton County officials sat him down to discuss his illness with him?
3. He was told not to fly.
4. They got married in Greece. Did they plan to do this, or was it a blatant attempt to garner sympathy because they both knew what they were doing was wrong?
5. After his phone call with the CDC, he knew he was not allowed to fly on a commercial flight.
6. Most insurance companies would pick up a partial amount for the flight to return to the US. He keeps whining about not having the funds to pay for a private flight...
7. He knew that the Italian authorities would be there in the morning to isolate him in a hospital there.
8. AT ALL TIMES - He knew he was a flight risk.
9. How many people, within the midst of a highly communicable disease, decide they just HAVE to travel out of the country.
10. He WAS a flight fugitive. Why have no criminal charges been brought about yet?
11. He deliberately avoided detection by entering the US through Canada.
12. If a medical flight risk can enter the country this easily, what does that say for the extent of Homeland Security resisting entry to terrorists?
13. Since when was it a necessity of the Rotary Club Ambassador to spend 5 WEEKS in Vietnam? Which is where he "thinks" he might have contracted TB.

Obviously this boy likes to lie. His parents did not raise him to tell the truth. He likes to blame everybody else. This is HIS fault. Stand up like a real man. Stand up like an ADULT. Take the blame.

"I have to warn you, I’m a bit gun-shy right now. Every time I turn on the news there’s something horrible on about me. All this condemnation. I just got off the IV, but I’m feeling okay. I think people have a misconception about me.

Sweetie...You DID something horrible. You NEED to be condemned. There ARE no misconceptions.

This man placed thousands of people in danger. Knowingly.

I am ashamed that a citizen of the United States acted in this stupidly selfish action. I am ashamed that the Homeland Security and the CDC did not do more to have this individual isolated immediately. I am ashamed that there are 18 year olds dying in Iraq so this 31 year old ass has his freedom to lie and abuse his freedoms. Integrity and honesty are desperately missing in this individual.

*Disclaimer-These are MY opinions and MY views. You don't necessarily have to agree with them.

I did manage to make 51 Petit Fleurs for you.

Get them HERE.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers! Thanks so much!

KendiRN said...

You tell him sweets! What he did was reprehensible. He wants to sue? HAH! Those exposed need to sue him! Thanks for the flowers!

Kimberly said...

I dont watch much TV, but did catch a short segment about it this morning. I cant believe this! Thank you so much for posting all the details about it. You're right! This guy endangered many people's lives by what he did. This should be considered attempted murder since he knew that he was contagious! Unbelievable!

Sarebear said...

That man is horrible!

The fleurs, on the other hand, are marvy!

Joanna said...

Terrible story!
Lovely flowers - thanks a lot.

BruganCampbell said...

Thank you for sharing these flowers, best wishes.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Lovely work as always!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these lovely flowers.

Lots of luv

Chris

Inma said...

You are right about the story. The man was a complete risk for other people and he only thought on himself. :( Sorry about that.

Anyway thanks for the flowers they are really beautiful and nice. :)

Best wishes. :o)

Anonymous said...

Since I was gone 3 1/2 for the birth of our Granddaughter is was fun catching up on your blog. You a girl to my own heart and tell it like it is. Thanks for the comment about our Troops. We are a big Mil. Family and you cant comprehend that on Memorial Day not many Flags where up that I saw in IOWA it is much different in NY.
Thanks for all the freebies.
Love und Hugs to you
Scrap Oma

Anonymous said...

You Are so right about this ass. He needs to spend alot of time in jail. Our homeland security? What is it? Doesnt work! You are righ; The people should start a lawsuit against him. What about all the people in greece he put at risk.
PS
Thank you for the fleurs.

Mellykat said...

Wow despite your annoyance and contempt from that dumb-ass you used your creative energies to do some way cool stuff!

Sounds like there are terrorists who have done less harm than that dude...book'im Dano!

M ;)

* chloe * said...

damn, your soooo opiniated. huh, I love it. danka, for speaking out! Now let's hear about Paris. Please do tell and I want a numbered list too. that was cool

I know she is a week topic, but I need a good laugh.