Thursday, June 07, 2007

TAG! You're It.

Interesting places I found today… http://www.wordspy.com/

My favorite!


A larger, beachfront barefoot-luxury property near Soufriere is Anse Chastenet,
with 48 rooms spilling down a mountain, some with views of the Pitons.—Joan
Iaconetti, "St. Lucia Experiences 10 Percent Tourism Growth," Tour & Travel
News, March 7, 1994

Yep. When I retire, I want to live in barefoot-luxury!

And http://www.shopbop.com/ Their tagline is: shop by category, brand, or trend. Lots of interesting clothes here. Trendy, Brandy!

Then, while looking for a bathing suit, I came upon this at http://www.wildchildclothing.com/ LOL! There was a button to press for “DETAILS” but…there isn’t a lot of detail in this bikini top. It wouldn’t even cover my nipples!


Mini Micro Bikini Top:


Sexy micro chip bikini bra top from Roma Bikini. All sexy triangle
bikini bra tops are available in Black, White, Red, Baby Pink, Baby Blue, Royal Blue, Hot Pink, Lime, Nude, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Brown and Turquoise.




If you visit this site, make sure you observe the columns at the left for choices on Adult Sexy Costumes. Along with the proverbial French Maid Costumes; Cheerleaders; Sexy Nurse… The one that got a laugh out of me was “Bad Girls, Prisoners” and then “NASCAR Racing Costumes” and “Mafia Costumes/Gangsters”. I had to visit the NASCAR costumes to check them out as I had ASSUMED that it was the male drivers that wore the costumes. But these were obviously intended for female pit-crew, right!?

Can you just imagine all those guys, sitting on the edge of the couch-watching NASCAR races. And in their heads are big-breasted females, running around in these scanty, lycra-costumes. Filling the fuel tank, changing the tires, slamming some Gator-ade in their mouth! Yeah. Right. Sure...(insert heavy sarcasm here)

And a thought to leave you with b4 I end my blogging for today…I found this on a Father’s Day poem site.

I had to giggle when I read what the “necessities of life” were for this child…

"My Dad always provided me with the necessities in life: food, clothing,shelter... hair products, manicures, pedicures, body lotions, designer handbags,designer jeans, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, DvDs, MP3 players, and so much more.He went without so that I could have more. He gave me so much including the most important thing in the world: all of his love. I love you Daddy."

I used an ear-cone on my right ear last night and it feels so much better. Please! Do not lecture me about ear cones. Kelsey’s friend had a grandmother that started us on these when Kelsey was in 3rd grade. With problems in my right ear for years, this is the only thing that works to provide relief. I can certainly SEE the wax that came out of my ears. I can certainly HEAR better after I use one.

A doctor used water and soap to clean my ear out when I was a child and I think that the problems I have stem from that incident. It was so painful, I will never go again. When I recently inquired, the nurses at my doctor’s office said they use a new detergent that breaks down the earwax and then they taken an instrument to dig out the wax. HOW BARBARIC!

Didn't the doctor always tell YOU not to put anything in your ear smaller than your elbow?

SO! Tag. You are it. I have been seeing so many of the "tags" around on the web, I decided to do some of my own for Father's Day. And I added in a few more that were just miscellaneous. Hope you like them. Use them in good health. Get Tagged HERE.

Buh-Bye! Have a great Thursday night or Friday morning (depending upon where you live) and I am off to do 2 1/2 hours of exercise!

8 comments:

Sarebear said...

thank you for kindly sharing with us!

joan said...

Unbelievable about the bikini top, I mean what's the point? I dated a guy once who said his idea of the perfect bikini was two band-aids and a cork (thank goodness THAT relationship didn't last!). BTW, thanks for all the great freebies! I'm a very appreciative lurker. Your work is very unique and FUN! :)

airving said...

I occasionally need to go to the docs to have my ears cleaned too. They use the drops to break up the gunk but then they use a high pressure water jet to blast the gunk out. The water is warm so there is very little pain and it feels great when they are done.

Anonymous said...

love the wordart, thanks. by the way, how do those itty-bitty nothing-of-a bikini tops stay in place? one false move and....
-sheryl

xashee's corner said...

LOVE your blog!!! thanks so much for another WONDERFUL entry and freebie!!! Have a GREAT day! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the freebie! Thanks. Hope you aren't having any more problems with your ear...sounds uncomfortable.

Julie Marie said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

tajicat said...

Always interesting reading here along with great freebies, thanks so much! :)