Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back in Black!

Yesterday, the hubby stayed home again as his back was still really bad. So I was on had to wait on him-hand & foot; which I really don't mind...but I didn't really get anything else done. The day was extremely humid. We cranked up the air conditioning and still it was stifling.

I'm hoping we can go to a movie tonite, but I'm not counting on it. Maybe tomorrow.

Sophia Sarducci came out with her July Beads. They are...Red, White, & Blue! Are you just like me and have to collect these, no matter what?

I used to collect everything at Atomic Cupcake until I cured myself of the habit. There are just so many beautiful things and I had to spread myself out a little bit more...

This Many Faces caught my eye at DST...what an amazing amount of journaling!

To torture my husband about a month ago, I put the ringtone on his phone of Justin
Timberlake's "Sexy Back"; after 1 day of answering his personal phone at this song...he was
ready to strangle me! Graciously, I removed it and put back on his AC/DC.

But I went and bought the Justin Timberlake CD and now am threatening to make him listen to this as retribution against anything he might try...(aren't I naughty?)

We went to Kiddie Kandids the other day....here is one of the pics.

Last time we went, I was very impressed with the professionalism I found there. But it was like a totally different atmosphere this time. We were hurried and the photographer was not very good. We were happy with this one pose and purchased a few to send to relatives.

As you have all been so patient on waiting for me to get around to offering my next freebie, I want to say thank you for hanging around.

Here are Transparency Slides. Get them HERE. (slide pic courtesy of www.doverpublishing.com)




12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much !!!That's very funny frame!!!
If you want i've got some little freebie on my blog for you...

xashee's corner said...

thank you for the AWESOME slide mounts and for sharing your blog :D
i sure hope your hubby feels better soon, back pain is NO FUN! and i LOVE the camera pic of the both of you, how cool is that!? Your blog always makes me smile and thank you for that too :) Have an AWESOME day!!

Joanna said...

Thanks a lot for the slides.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. TFS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the slides. I am on a frame thing right now and have a place to use them already.
I wanted to tell you about a new forum I have started. Ever since Digi Debz fell off the face of the earth I have missed her forum for freebies, so I started one myself. Please come and check it out at http://scrapperdesign.com/forum. I just put it up last night and I have put as many freebies on their from the designers that I can, but I would love for the designers to post their own. There is more control over your freebs that way. Hope to see you there, Ruthie.

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup :)

Anonymous said...

These are nice, thank you.

katg1006 said...

Thank you for the slides they are awesome :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these great slides!

Anonymous said...

Love the slides--thanks for sharing them. I've seen them a time or two in your blog & secretly hoped you'd offer them as a freebie. ;) I enjoy your blog, btw! Have a great week :)

Lilaclady said...

OMGoodness! again, you gobsmack me...these frames are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the elements for downloading. Love the transparency slides, the camera and film. I was reading your profile and you have a rather eclectic taste in music and books! It does make life interesting!