Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

***LINK HAS BEEN CORRECTED***

Did you have a great Father's Day? I did. It was nice to relax at home with the hubby. The kid called and chatted for quite a while. I didn't get to say hi to Matt, tho. "Hi Matt! - Love you, Honey!" Daddy got a card, a 4-WD DVD, and a keychain. He was thoroughly thrilled.

The kids had a great time in Tenerife. Wonderful pics. They look well rested. Just what a holiday will do for you!

I only wish that hubby and myself could have been with them. Picked up some cute little Soda sandals at the store this weekend. My tops from Victoria's Secret also came. My sweater has been back ordered, so I sent for 3 others instead!

Reviewing http://www.kaboodle.com/ only made me want to buy more cute stuff...and I already had my fill at the mall this weekend.
This dress at http://www.mandee.com/ is calling out for me to buy it! Maybe tomorrow.

Since the temps have been hovering around 50 degrees here (brrrrr), I can't even THINK of summer stuff yet. We had the stove on all day & night. Rain, Rain, Go Away!

They have been running a great commercial advertising Joe's Crab Shack. http://www.joescrabshack.com/ And if I see it one more time, I will have to jump in the car and go get crabs! Yum. They look delicious. My mouth is already watering!

We watched The Legend of Bagger Vance *starring Matt Damon, Will Smith & Charlize Theron, tonight b4 going to bed. I had never seen it, so it was pretty good. The ending was a bit ambiguous, but the acting was good. The storyline was fair.

So. I have always loved quilting. One of my favorites has to be Drunkard's Path. And I got to thinking....But not drinking-that a font would look great if it could appear through the eyes of a drunk on the Drunkard's Path.

Pick up the font HERE
Thank you for ALL your comments. I really appreciate them. Your support means a lot. I enjoy working on my designs and it gives me such great joy to give them away.
Post Script-I am using FontCreator by HighLogic. http://www.high-logic.com/fontcreator.html



***LINK HAS BEEN CORRECTED***

I sincerely apologize for the incorrect link on the font. I am sorry. It has been corrected. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

***LINK HAS BEEN CORRECTED***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great font! Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

I love this font as well as slightly wobbly. But when I get to 4shared it says that you are giving us slightly wobbly again. Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

Anonymous said...

Love the font! can't wait to use it. I'll check back later for the updated 4shared link. thanks!

Inma said...

Thanks so much for the font, it's a fun one. :) And by the way the link work for me well now, thanks a million. :)

You really know places to go shopping, you are a dangerous woman LOL, I have been checking the websites you put the links of, and they really have very nice stuff. Thanks for the links :O)

Best wishes. :o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new link. I have already used slightly wobbly, now I am going to use drunkards path. Great stuff!