Thursday, June 21, 2007

Not Guilty by a Jury of My Peers



Really. Nobody would have convicted me. Even with a jury of 12 of my peers, I'm totally confident that they would have found me NOT Guilty for having plunged those scissors that were quivering in my hot little hands into the cold insensitive heart of Ty-the computer nincompoop.

I had recently given him immense kudos for being our computer expert; however, I have had it Up To Here (making a cutting motion with my fingers at the tippy-top of my head-) with his stupid inane remarks; the frustration of having a computer that fails to do even the most simplistic of tasks; and his incompetent office staff-everytime I go in there, they have NO clue of what I am talking about...

He had refused to come down to the house when I asked as he was already working in the shop with Greg. So when Greg came home at 830p and there was no sign of Ty, I was a little irritated to say the least (slamming, frustrated, irritable) This kid does this repeatedly. What is he in business for if he doesn’t want to service the computer he sold us? It hasn’t worked correctly since the day we got it.

Greg always manages to get the short end of the stick when he works out a “trade”; he works on somebody’s vehicle in exchange for something. And either never gets the something or gets the big “bend over baby!”

Other than that, it was a pretty good day. Wonderfully warm; I went to a new hairdresser at 215p today for a consultation. Jill sounds like a great stylist. I look forward to working with her. And I worked on some new freebies; which I will not be able to offer as I HAVE NO COMPUTER.

Kelsey (finally) used my frames. So head over to her blog to read about her exciting trip to Tenerife. http://hisredhead.wordpress.com/

See Shawna? I’m really not a nice person after all. My bad.

6 comments:

xashee's corner said...

oh i hope you get your computer troubles worked out soon! i KNOW what you speak of AND we bought ours NEW! lol Kelsey sure looks like she had a GREAT time! i LOVE the pix and thanks for the heads up on them! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

dj said...

I loved your blog post! So, what's wrong with the computer?

Inma said...

Sorry to read you are having computer problems. I spent most of March without my computer and I thought I was going to die if I would not get it soon. Fortunately I had plenty of books to read, and that kept me sane, but once you get used to having a computer and using it daily, not having it is horrendous.

I hope you get fix it soon and all your computer problems end. :)

Thanks a million for everything, have a great weekend and best wishes. :o)

tajicat said...

How awful! Well I can relate, been fighting with Dell for 8 months to get a working replacement computer. What good is a warranty if companies don't honor it? Well it took the BBB to get something done, but now nothing! Dell doesn't respond to them or us, and I now have a damaged computer, with drives that don't work right, all because they said to send it back to them and they would be XP on it, but it was returned damaged, in a box not even packed for protection. People/companies don't care any more! I hope you get something done. I hope you figure something out, on the bright side a new hairdreser is great! Thanks for all the freebies you have shared! :)

Anonymous said...

I totally understand...I have an Alienware laptop that has not worked properly since the day I bought it for my son 2 years ago....tons of phone calls and still no results...except for them cause I had to purchase the extended warranty so I wouldn't have to pay for NON-Service.

Anonymous said...

Oh LOL Bob, I'm laughing SO hard!

you are the best!