Thursday, June 14, 2007

Date Me!




Hey! I forgot to share the photos from our walk the other day on the mountain. Isn't this just a most beautiful view of the mountains? Breathtaking.

Please note that I changed my SLIDE feed of LOs so you can see my daughter as she was growing! My beautiful little red head.

Greg talked to his dad who did the Snowbird thing and moved from Arizona to Missouri. When hubby last talked to his dad before they left, his dad FAILED to mention that...Oh. Yeah. He broke 2 ribs when he fell down just prior to their trip.

Can you believe that? And then they drove all the way. OMG. The man is insane. I really love my father-in-law, but he is certifiably nutz! I sure hope he takes care of himself because I really would like to see him around for a while.

Hubby totally forgot and decided to eat lunch and breakfast before he came home to go to his appt. But, he was not supposed to eat prior to his shot. So he was unable to go and will have to re-schedule. However, this doctor (lah-ti-dah) is so important and over-booked that the scheduling will call us back (holding my breath here!) to give him a new appointment...IF they have a cancellation. I seriously dislike doctors that expect to be paid even tho their treatment doesn't work. Especially the ones with the snarky staff!

Kelsey! Can you believe that there is a new restaurant open in Spirit Lake? It's a Mexican Family Restaurant. I can't give you the name, because we honestly could not read the name on the menu or on the front window. But it is pretty good. I had a Corona and Greg had that beer that the mountains turn blue when it gets cold enough. Gee. We are turning into alcoholics. Beer this week, too! We had food too. Wonderfully delicious Tamales, Chips, Salsa, Guacamole, Re-fried Beans, and Rice. Yum. I will save the flan for next time.

When the dog and I were returning from our walk to get the mail, I got a huge papercut on my left hand where the index finger meets my palm. It is very deep. So duly take note - if I die from this papercut, I want all of you to join in a class action lawsuit to sue my local bank for loss of affection as they mailed my statement in a lethal envelope!

Here is Dated2. From 2000-2010.


Get it now. HERE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love these date things. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

This is very cool! Thanks!

xashee's corner said...

SOOOO creative and i LOVE the slide of your beautiful daughter!! GREAT entry too! you crack me up :) Have a GREAT day and thanks so much for sharing yourself and your cool style :D

Anonymous said...

This looks great - TFS!

Shell said...

Thanks so much for the dater. Now if I sue your bank for assault with a deadly envelope do I get the money in the account too? lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for another cute date element! Hope your cut feels better! Have a great weekend!