Monday, April 30, 2007

White Doesn't Stay White

I dare not wear white pants because they always end up dirty. Whether it be a spot or a smudge, by the end of the day I look like I have been run through a wringer!

When I was little, I was required to wear white gloves with my Girl Scout uniform. For the life of me, I can not understand how they were not black when I returned home.

White has been my nemesis. It dares me to wear it, then it fails me. And then taunts me by laughing at me hysterically.

Why is it that other women are able to wear white and look immaculate. Have they made a deal with the devil?

This thought comes as I look at my favorite white button-up sweater which I purchased from Victoria's Secret. It was a pure white when I received it. Now, 9 months later, it is a dingy grey.

Hubby's b-day went pretty well. I made him a delicious chili stew for dinner. He conked out on the couch and watched "PINKS" for the entire day! He also managed to run up to Sandpoint to pick up car parts. So I suppose he did the three things that every man loves to do.

1/Veg out on the couch
2/Watch sports on TV
3/Buy automotive parts

How about a cute little corner doodle? You can get it free HERE.

16 comments:

Daniela said...

Your thing is with whites, mine is with messy hair and wrinkled clothes. I'm always looking as if I just came out of a bottle - a small one. I can't understand how some women can get through the day without so much as a hair out of place. Thank heavens for gel and microfiber...

Monique said...

Too cute! Great for a layout of my new niece. Thank you. Oh, and I saw the great pin and charm alphas and just had to download them too.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty corner. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the fabo doodle!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Thanks xoxo

Margie said...

Very pretty design-thank you! I am with you on the white-usually the day I decide to wear a white shirt is the day I spill red sauce!

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

this is such a darling little corner doodle! thanks for this...and also for your cute pinned alpha..such cool stuff....you're great. have a great day.
-Sheryl

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE this doodle!! thank you so much for sharing your creative talent :)

Anonymous said...

Love the flower doodle. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the doodle and flowers Bob,, yummy,, big smooches x

Shell said...

Thanks for the corner doodle. Here's how you keep your whites nice & bright use a bleach alternative in every wash like clorox 2 but I prefer Purex its much cheaper & does the same thing. I mean the one for colors bleach alternative is not as destructive as bleach.

Victoria said...

Thank you so much for the lovely doodles!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for sharing these beautiful flowers - I love them and I love your design.

Jenni said...

Very cute, thanks so much

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! Thank you so much!
Chey