Monday, April 23, 2007

DUM SPIRO, SPERO

For some strange reason, I got onto this Latin phrase site and this motto just leapt out at me!


DUM SPIRO, SPERO = While I breathe, I hope.

I liked it so much, that I designed a kit around it.

There are 3 buttons, 1 pin, 3 papers & 2 polaroid frames.

Pick up the kit HERE.




















Today the sun was shining and the dog wandered out onto the deck several times. Which reminds me that I need to find a doggy door that fits our sliding screen door. Big enough for a large Mastiff to go through.

We talked to the kids this weekend, and Kelsey is researching our Italy trip. We are heading over to the UK at the end of this year, and hopefully can visit Paris, and Italy, too. I'm so excited.

So as soon as I am liberated from my cast, I am going to whip myself into shape again. I feel so darned lazy and useless right now. Just walking around is a chore. I haven't vacuumed the floor in ages. Yuck. But I know that the more I rest my foot, the better it will heal.

I took a bath last night because the sponge bath was just not making me happy. My hubby stood and failingly suppressed his giggles, which then turned into full-out laughter. Watching me maneuver myself into the bath without getting my cast wet, then hitching myself out when I was finished. At least I was semi-clean and felt better. I shudder in horror at the thought of how long my leg hair will be when the cast comes off. Hope the doctor doesn't scream!

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful! TY so very much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This kit is just beautiful; thank you so much for sharing your work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks heaps! Love the quote!

Shell said...

Wow Wow Wow! This is so beautiful thanks so much!

xashee's corner said...

Awesome talent! thank you for sharing :)

Ky said...

Your kit is very pretty!! thanks so much!! also just wanted to let you know that your on Selena's list today. :)

KayLynn said...

Great quote, and I love the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing!

Peggie said...

I love everything about this kit.
It is beautiful. Thank you.

Jen said...

Love the quote, thank you for the lovely freebie. :)

tajicat said...

Wonderful kit and name! Thanks so much! :)