Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Can You Say Teknology?


Grandma’s Shoebox Paper Doodles by Barb Speck at www.NDISB.com
PhotoOverlay by NinaScraps Designs at www.NDISB.com
Hung Up Accents by Chritine Haskell Designs
Beaded Brads by Bren Taylor-Boone




I love technology. Found the actual note that my daughter left me. (see previous posting) See Kelsey? I never throw anything away. Except for that signed copy of that original art print that is now worth $1,000,000. I threw that away. But nothing else. I don't throw anything away. Yeah. Right. That is why my husband calls me the "garbage queen".





On a more serious note, my heart goes out to the victims and families of the tragedy at Virginia Tech. As a parent of a daughter that attended college, I cannot even imagine the agony of losing my child in such a manner.


There might be more freebies tomorrow if my internet holds out. But don't hold your breathe, because the weather forecast predicts rain.

And everybody knows...ADVERSE WEATHER=NO INTERNET.

.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! My handwriting is really that bad? Gheez! Thank God for computers, except when they crash and erase all your photos or won't let you hook up to the internet because of a bit of clouds. :D

christine said...

wow! i *love* to see how people use my products! this is wonderful! so clever! hope you enjoy them!

christine haskell