Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away


Our campfire fun was called on account of rain. We had a torrential, cold downpour. So there was no way that we were going to freeze our butts and get drenched! We hurried home to change out of our soaked clothes before we caught pneumonia!


So instead, we roasted our own marshmallows at home in front of the fireplace. And since my foot is throbbing from our outing, I am going to take some painkillers and will be out till mid-morning Sunday.


Hubby is already snoring on the couch. Better wake him up to go to bed. LOL!


HERE are the rest of the angels. Hope you like these, too!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful angels.
My 3 youngest all recieved pins like these when they were born from a good friend. When I finally scrap their baby pics I will add these.
Blessings on your day and your foot
Glenda

Shell said...

Thank you so much they are sooooo beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I can use these precious little angels for sure! I have two dogs I take a lot of pictures of and one of them is mommys little angel. Bet you can guess what the other one is :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lovely angels.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the additional beautiful angels!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all these cute angels...;o)

Anonymous said...

I like these cute little angels. Thanks for posting them.

Amy W. said...

Wonderful and so pretty! Thank you Bob!

xashee's corner said...

i lOVE these angels! thank you for sharing your awesome talents!!! :)