Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blame It On The Rain




I was working on my computer last night at 2AM. Hubby was just getting home from working at the shop. A couple of his friends were just finishing changing their tires on the trucks, and he was waiting for them to lock up and leave.


When we heard AN EXPLOSION. Now. We live in an area out in the country where there are neighbors that shoot their guns sometimes. My husband has even been known to shoot some varmints (see previous posts); so I know the sound of a gunshot. But this was like nothing I have ever heard before. The floor shook as if in an earthquake, the windows rattled like they would shatter, and my dishes in the cabinets were rattling. But when we looked outside, there was no fireball, no fire, nothing lighting up the night sky. No smell of smoke. Very odd.


My husband thought that something had happened in the shop; but when he tore off to check down there, the guys were scared but safe. Nothing was amiss on our property. So we called the police and about 10 minutes later, we had a convergence of 3 police cars in our driveway! They discussed with my husband and the guys about where the noise had come from. It sounded to us like it had come from the SW of our property. They told us they had a known meth-lab about 2 miles NW of us. So they went off to check everything out.


Personally, I thought somebody might be playing with explosives. Scary.


What an adventure, huh?


My 4Shared account is having problems. I have emailed a rep several times now to find out what the problem seems to be, but thus far we are talking two different languages.


Seems they think I have more space available than what is actually showing. So the rep just keeps referring to the same thing, but not SHOWING me where they are getting their information from.


I have told the Rep in the email and even sent a screen shot to indicate that my account is not showing what they say I have.


So until I get that sorted out, does anybody have any other suggestions for upload/download data storage sites?


My daughter is paranoid that I have exposed her handwriting as being very horrible, but you have to remember that this was a note she wrote when in a hurry & she was probably 16 years old. I'm sure that her writing has matured as much as she has. Whatever the case may be, her mother's handwriting is still awful even after all these years. All that genetics stuff. It's an inherited thing, K~


The sun is shining here and darling hubby is taking me to get my nails done, then to the mall. Tomorrow I am going to go to the doctor about my foot. I sincerely hope they can do something about it as I really want to wear my summer sandals.


Hope your day is going great!



Oh. Almost Forgot! Freebies.
Would you like some PINS? I had this idea for some pins in different colors. But I noticed that somebody else had done them. So I had to do go all out!


HERE are the pins. In 36 different colors.
If that is not available, get them HERE. And you will need the password - safetypin.

If that 2nd download is not available, get them HERE. And you will need the password - safetypin


And there is a hint in the name. Pins PART 1.


Get it? So we can safely assume there will probably be a PART 2 tomorrow?


Yep.


And I used something in my LO today that will be featured tomorrow. So stick around. The freebies continue to roll out!



See ya all tomorrow!

Aged Scalloped Frames by Lemonaid Lucy Designs

King Cool Font Freebie by Kimberly Geswein

Squared Up! Alpha Brush Set by Tammy Bankston at www.NDISB.com

Pin & Heart by designing on the edge

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pins Hon,, I love the LO, the little heart charm is yummy,, scary story about the explosion, did you find out what it was?

Anonymous said...

These little pins are just so darling! The colors are FAB! Thanks for giving all your goodies to us!
-Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pins!! Love them!! Boy, how scary for you, did you ever find out what exploded?

Love your layout of Matt and Kelsey!! Very cool!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Who knew safety pins could be so "purty"! Thanks for sharig. cg

Mary Sue said...

Thanks so much for the pins! I'm looking forward to part 2. I hope you find out what the explosion was all about. That's pretty scary!

Anonymous said...

the pins are so cool. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love the pins!!! thanks so much, Lynn

Kat said...

Love the pins, and ohhh that dangly heart is sweet, you bet I'll be back tomorrow!

Diana said...

Thank you so much!

kallen1105 said...

Love the pins... thanks for sharing

xashee's corner said...

oh these pins are soo cool, thank you for sharing them!! i sure hope you find out what that explosion was! we have meth labs out here too, scary stuff.. but most of our explosions come from the marine base!

Anonymous said...

the pins are great but that LO of the Boobs is soooooooooooooooo funny !! I think I almost pissed my pants laughing about that one ! Great job !

Chrissy