Friday, April 06, 2007

Dog Wash

We washed the dog at the dog/car wash-she glistens and shines! It is amazing how the depth in her colors comes out when she is clean. But the poor dog shakes as if we are going to beat her. As soon as we pull into the car wash, she shivers-anticipating that horrible water of the wash! But afterwards she romps and plays just knowing she is clean all over!


I got my oh-so dry fingernails taken care of at the nail spa. (the winter has taken a toll on my skin-it is so dry, it crinkles!) My nails now look spiffy & neat.

So far it is 59 degrees F. The sun is shining and my tulips are popping up all over.

Internet is still a little iffy. Went to "Coffeeville" for lattes & free DSL-I have NEVER seen it move so fast! I downloaded a couple things at over 350 kbs per second~I am lucky to download at home at 50 kbs.

Yesterday I talked to my daughter, Kelsey; her husband Matt had a cold so didn't get to talk to him. They sound happy. Kelsey starts her on-line college classes on Monday!

Brocade Paperz & Gros Grain Bowz -www.paper-moons.com/weblog
Iron Beads-www.sophiasarducci.com
Creating Beauty Freebie-www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.typepad.com/
This reminds me so much of the Peter Max art in the 60's. Template courtesy of Mike Warren.








1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

just stopped by to wish you a happy and safe holiday weekend!
350 kbs? that is AWESOME!! i recently got broadband (satelite) and am not completely happy with itbut do generally dl at 100 kbs or so.
soo glad to hear you got time for yourself and got your nails done! i bet they look beautiful! :)