Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Paper Bag Corners by Karin M Designs at www.NDISB.com
Alpha Pin by designing on the edge
font-SP Toggle


Probably a pic of the best dog in the whole wide world. Isabelle is our Brazilian Mastiff. There is also a hint of what is to come tomorrow on this LO. More pins, duh!

And I HAD to have those Paper Bag Corners by Karin M. Designs over at www.NDISB.com


No. We did not find out what caused the explosion. It will have to remain one of those mysteries of life. However, I am now quite nervous. Maybe my fear will wear off after a while and I will feel safe in my own home, but you never know what the crazy neighbors are up to...I now fear a local meth lab or idiots playing with explosives.


We have one neighbor that set up a dirt bike track on his property that backs up to ours. And his teenage kid races constantly. I was praying that the cost of gas would rise so high that the father would limit the time on the bike. However, that was not to be. Our home, that which was once a quiet retreat now sounds like the middle of the Talladega Raceway.


I used to be able to hear the coyotes howling at night...the warbling of the wild turkeys...and the beautiful bellowing of the moose. Now, all I can hear at night are the neighbors' dogs barking incessantly. Without ceasing. All night. It's a miracle that I sleep as often as I do.


There is another neighbor behind us that shoots his guns constantly. Late at night...Early in the morning.


Yet another 2 more neighbors moved into the area with horses...stinky, poopy smelling horses. On a calm morning, I can smell the horse crap when I step out onto my deck. My former fresh air has sadly gone on walk-about!


Well, to look on the bright side, I have no drive-by shootings (yet). And my husband can still stand out on the side of the back deck and take his relief. There's just something about a guy that the refreshing of his soul can be achieved by peeing in the wild!




And I promised more pins. Here they are. There are 44 in all. Plus 4 bonus pins that are quite unusual.

Get them HERE. The password is april.
Part 3 tomorrow.




30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all these pins!! Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pins.They sure will be useful.THANKS!

Diana said...

Thank you so much for these pins!!

Anonymous said...

You're really not giving encouraging examples of why we should move next door.

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing them, Bob, they are awesome!!

Karen

kallen1105 said...

Oh how cute... thanks so much for sharing...:}

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I loooove pins and these are beautiful!

xashee's corner said...

i am soo sorry to hear about your awful neighbors... we had one move across the street and start putting in a dirt bike track... DH went over and talked with him explaining my health issues and they were kind enough to take their bikes elsewhere... i appreciated it then and really appreciate it more when i hear stories like yours!
thanks for the awesome pins and charms, i am looking forward to getting them, when my broadband decides to 'play nice' with me! sigh :) i sure hope your foot feels better soon!!

Meta Meulenbelt said...

Lovely pins, thanks for sharing them, love, Meta

Anonymous said...

Awesome pins - very pretty - thank you so much! :)
jenny

Daniela said...

Thanks for the pins, i love the charms in them!

Anonymous said...

Bob I love these! Thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

I love these. Your creations are fabulous. Thank you.

Diane Leigh Davison :: Lawgal said...

thanks for the great embellies!

Muka said...

these look so cool! thanks ;) am downloading now and can't wait to unzip and see what's inside!

Anonymous said...

Thank you..these look like a lot of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous ... WOW, I can't wait to to use them! Thank you so so much! Best wishes with your foot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great pins.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much! Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it heals quickly. Thanks for the pins. These are absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool safety pins! Hope you feel better soon!
Margie

Joy said...

awesome pins.. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Bob,, so sorry about your foot,, big smoochies

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much... =D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The pins are cute and I love how you used the paper bag corner! So cool!

I hope your foot gets better soon and neighbours can be such a pain!

Unknown said...

I wanted pretty pins, those are charming, thank you very much :-)

redjudesigns said...

Awesome!!! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hi...Can you repost another link to these. the link is expired. Thank You

Unknown said...

Hello,
I just stumbled onto your fantastic blog! You are so creative! Is there any chance you can repost this wonderful pin set?