Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Going To The Doctor

Well, I am going to the doctor again today to find out if there is anything that can be done for my foot. I can't live with the pain anymore. And as I am unable to work on the elliptical, it has put a great curve in my quest for the perfect bikini body!

Hubby ran into physical therapy this morning and will take me to the dr.this afternoon; he was unable to return to work on Monday as they decided they needed a "doctor's release" at the last minute. This is even after they have the statement of the date he was to return to work. They need everything in triplicate, it seems.

It is still cold & cloudy here. The weathermen have predicted 70 degree F on Friday.
I can't wait.
Working on something special. Should be done by tomorrow. Cross your fingers & hope that the internet service holds up until then!
X-Thanks for all your kind comments.
I have noticed that all my LOs in the past week have been brown. I must be in my "brown period".




Paper-Tuesday Freebie by Eve Recinella
Tiny Fluff Flowers by Amy Martin
Corner Art-Tracy Ann Designs
ArtiStitches Needle-Ztampf Lie Fhung all at www.scrapbookbytes.com
Grunge Swirl Frames by Faith True at www.elementalscraps.com
Brad-Bradzmania by Loreta Labarca at www.NDISB.com

font-Susie’s Hand

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

i often try to leave a comment and for some reason or another am not able to so, try try again lol

i love the new look to your blog and hope all goes well for a faster recovery on your foot!!!
your freebies are incredibly awesome and thank you so very much for sharing such creative talent!!!!!
have a wonderful day!

Theresa said...

Oooo, I'm loving your brown period! Brown looks good on you.

Sorry about the foot, that sucks. Don't get addicted to pain killers like House though. Unless you want to be a brilliant doctor, then I guess it's okay.