Thursday, April 12, 2007

I AM NOT A GUY

Just because my blog is named "Bob's Big Blue Blog"...Does everyone assume I am a guy?

My nickname is "BOB". I am a girl. I have boobs! See the picture at the top right? Does that look like a woman? I am a female.

I was totally shocked when I read in my comments..."Neat seed bead element. Thanks! Cool to see a guy doing this kind of digital art."

I AM NOT A GUY. I have NOT had a sex-change operation.

Uck. I think I have to go take an aspirin and rest for a while to recover from this.

Please people. DON'T make me post a pic of my personal parts to prove this is a fact. You WILL regret it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO>.. I am sure its just that people are in hurry to get the freebie and jet to the next blog they see the name dont take time to read anything or look at anything.. and are trying to be nice to leave a comment.. :) You are very pretty and I dont think we need confirmation of any kind...

Theresa said...

Dude, I totally thought you were a guy when I first met you over at Scrap kitchen. But then I saw your picture; plus you're way too fun to be a guy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie, Miss Bob. Don't worry about this girl/guy thing, that too shall pass...

xashee's corner said...

i agree with all the above posts! some are just in too much of a hurry, others just havent a clue :)
you are a beautiful and wonderful designer, dont sweat the small stuff, sweetie! i have had much worse thought of me LOL
hugs, have a GREAT day!

Stephe said...

I totally thought you were a guy! Sorry!! Love your work!! :)

cinmcw said...

I thought you were a guy, too! Don't be too angry...some people post photos of their kiddos or others so the picture doesn't help all of us, esp. those of us who are losing it in the hustle-bustle of today's world! LOL! Truly, though, your work is much loved and shares much appreciated! :)

Cindy

Ernie said...

Bob, I know you're not a guy. I've seen your boobs. Well... not the real ones. A picture of them. You posted it somewhere... remember? :)