Friday, April 20, 2007

Angels




I was just thinking the other day that my baby is such an angel. And while walking into the corner fuel station, I saw these cute little angel pins on the counter. So I tried to create some. Now I am going to tune them up a little...

I will give them out soon!



THANK you very much for all your comments & concerns. I very much appreciate all your help and advice about the health of my foot! I am also intrigued about everyone's past & present foot health concerns. It seems like the foot is very important to overall day-to-day living! I will endeavour to take care and rest it as much as possible.



I am now working on my husband to get me a BowFlex system so that I can at least work out the rest of my body. I was really in the groove with my exercising. Before this happened, I could actually feel & see myself getting stronger & leaner.

Stay tuned for more pins tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those Angels look adorable, can't wait for the download. You will get better little by little each day. A Big Hug to you.