Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Ho-Hum

ALL MY FREEBIE LINKS ARE AT THE RIGHT IN THE SIDEBAR!

I have removed the other links as everytime I posted them within the blog, there was "gobbledy-gook" posted afterwards within the link. Blogger is definitely messing them up.
Until I get a better connection to investigate further, I have removed the links and you can get the freebies from the links posted within the sidebar.

Outside temp is cool. There is a slight breeze. It has been somewhat boring as I am having internet connection problems. I just have to remind myself that I will only have to put up with this for a short time and I will have DSL soon.

Hubby got a bug up his butt and decided to cut his own hair. Kinda cute on the sides, but he gave himself a bowl cut on the top; he also trimmed his beard. (will post pic later!) I cleaned out his ear hair. What IS the problem with men as they age and the length of the hair in their ears?

My daughter said that she never reads my blog anymore as I only post boring old "digi-scrap" stuff. So...ummmm. What is exciting in my life?

1/Got up this morning & made the bed.
2/Drove to A-town to get our morning fix of lattes!
3/Came home.
4/Talked to my daughter on the phone! *she called long-distance from the UK
5/Husband cut his own hair.
6/Did a couple loads of laundry.
7/Washed dishes & put them away.
8/Had a slice of toast.
9/Played with the dog.
10/Elevated my foot & put an ice pack on it while reading in bed.
11/Watched hubby take a nap.
12/Made blueberry muffins.
13/Cleaned up my SuperBladePro presets.
14/Struggled to log onto the internet.
15/Washed & conditioned my hair.
16/Shaved my underarms & legs.
17/Updated my blog.
18/Broke a fingernail.

Nope. Pretty much the same old boring life as usual. Sorry, Kelsey!

I'm working on more unusual and odd digi-scrapping freebies. If anybody has any suggestions about what they might like to see, let me know!

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

your life sounds alot like mine with the exception of the ice on foot!! this too shall pass :)