Saturday, March 31, 2007

SOFTLY Kit



As promised, here is my first full kit.
There are 12 soft papers in blue, pink, lavender & green;

Filled with unusual elements, it has a vintage feel.

Hope you enjoy it.

I have broken the kit up so that it is not too big to download.

LINKS ARE IN THE SIDEBAR AT THE LEFT!

Don't forget to leave a comment. I really enjoy reading all the comments. Thanks so very much!

I work with a combination of both Adobe Photoshop & Paintshop; sort of a hybrid between the two!

In other news...Yahoo has gone crazy and is duplicating email. I noticed that I have 1750 emails in 2 days. It is still downloading them. I wonder if Yahoo knows it is a problem.

And I am still struggling with internet access problems. As I have satellite internet provider, I am used to having service problems during inclement weather. But when the sun is shining, and there are nothing between our dish and the satellite, it is indeed odd...not to mention totally frustrating!!!

Theresa Hernandez who owns www.ndisb.com is having a nightmare. The server that hosts the site decided to update and in the process wiped out many sites. I heard that a few other digital sites were missing due to this huge human error. My heart goes out to them as they work out the kinks to get up & running again. Hugs Theresa!

Hubby took off before the crack of dawn today to go on the first 4-wheel drive trip of the year..."Cabin Fever Run". He took a couple friends with him. I sincerely hope he is ok as this will be the first time we have not gone together. My foot is still bad and I can barely walk; so going on this trip without ice for over 8 hours would not have been good. The dog and I will stay home, work on more designs & layouts. Maybe even watch a little TV!

Hope your Saturday is good.

20 comments:

kruemelmai said...

Wow! What a beautiful kit!Thanks so much! The paper Download has an error.
Have a nice weekend!

xashee's corner said...

looks like youre BAAACKK!!!! and YAYY!!! thanks for sharing your awesome talents!! have a GREAT day!!

Anonymous said...

This kit looks beautiful -thank you! (((hugs))) The paper link doesn't seem to be working though.

Anonymous said...

Your papers are beautiful. I'll check back later to see if the link is working.

Hope your foot (and computer)feels better soon.

Tennie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great kit. Thank you for fixing the link too. :) Hope your weekend is going good for you.

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Love the kit...adore the eggs!! Thanks so much for your generosity. You're awesome! :)

Cher said...

No is not you - the alpha link is a download of the papers - help!!!
I love this kit - thanks - wiil watch for the link to be corrected - chermoynihan@adelphia.net
Hugs - Cher in Austin, TX

2rejoyce said...

Just gorgeous. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the paper and elements. The alpha link leads to the paper file 'tho.

xashee's corner said...

thanks so much for the fixed links the papers are just BEAUTIFUL!!!!! sooo glad youre back! :)

Shell said...

Thanks for the ultra cute kit. What you're suffering with is called sun spots its the sun that's causing the satellite outages. Good thing is they are short lived & usually only last about 2 weeks around the time daylight savings time happen. So it will happen again in the fall.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the entire Softly kit!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for this beautiful kit & also for the awesome eggs!!!!!

martiegras said...

Thank you for the kit, I love the colors. :)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful kit and thank your for sharing your awesome creations.

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded your softly colors kit. I just love the colors... very pretty kit! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This looks like an absolutely beautiful kit....unfortunately, the yousendit links have expired! :( :( :(

All your other freebies (and thanks for them they're lovely too!) are at 4shared and haven't expired. Is there any way you could, pretty please with low-calorie sugar on top, reupload the Softly kit to 4shared? I'd be extremely grateful. I just found your site today so I didn't know about it in March when you posted it. Thanks!

Mollie said...

This is such a pretty kit:) I had gotten the papers previously but forgot to come back for the alpha and elements. Thanks for still having them up and for sharing.

LLG Denise said...

I am SO, so, sorry to bug you, but a few of the links in the side frame no longer work. This may be intentional, but if not, thought you'd want to know. also one right in the message, for Pile of Pins part 2 gives a non-4shared download site with the message that the link has expired. The message received from 4shared reads "The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher...". The download filename that worked for Pins 1 began with "dote" instead of designer-on-the-edge".

As i've said earlier, i find your work incredible and don't want to miss a thing that you have to offer. I also understand about coming in late and not being able to get somethings, but just in case it's just a bad link, I wanted to speak up.

I am so happy i found your work on the DigiScrapsDepot site.