Friday, March 30, 2007

Back Up!



Yippee!

The sun is shining, it is warm outside, birdies are singing, my computer is at home and working happily, and I have internet service again!

But I lied. I will give out my complete KIT...Softly...tomorrow.

Today, I will give you some beautiful Easter eggs.

Get the eggs HERE

We shipped off the 4th Easter box to our daughter and son-in-law; we put money into the plastic Easter eggs and "hid" them in the box. LOL!



PostScript-My friends at www.NDSIB.com are having problems with the server that hosts their site. They are temporarily down, but hope to be back up soon. Please bear with them through this horrible situation.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

THESE EGGS ARE FABULOUS!!!! WOW>> EXCELLENT JOB! I am amazed at how AWESOME THESE LOOK!!! What program do you use? How come none of my stuff looks that great? lol BEAUTIFUL:)
HUGS
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Love the eggs!! I like how you made them so swirly and shiny in just the right spots. They look so real-ish. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eggs. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

These are really great, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty; thanks! Glad your computer is up and running again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the adorable eggs!! Glad you're back up and running :)

xashee's corner said...

these are soo pretty thank you and WELCOME BACCKKKKK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these beautiful eggs. You did a great job! cg

2rejoyce said...

Very beautiful eggs! Thanks so much and have a happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

These eggs are so cool! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the eggs, but am not able to download them....got any suggestions?