Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Especially For You!


A sweet girl that I know...is moving. And she's not too happy about it.
To cheer her up, the following inspiration popped into my head.

These Chicks are for you...Banana Girl!
Hope you have fun with them.
Everytime I look at them, it makes me smile.

And I know she would not mind sharing these Chicks with everybody.
Along with the chicks pictured here, I have thrown in a couple "Crazy Chicks"
So get the Chicks HERE

And the Bunnys HERE

All these items are created with NO DROP SHADOWS.
Each of the bunnys come in the 4 different colors; Pink, Green, Blue, Purple
.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I HAVE MADE LINKS FOR ALL MY FREEBIES! JUST LOOK ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY BLOG.
THE LINKS ARE UNDER
THE HEADING
"RECENT WORK".

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! Thank you!

Sonia said...

Oh they are so cute thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Those chicks are sweet!!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Love your furzy lil chicks! Like they's lil googly eyes and all - how clever of you! Thanks for your generosity in sharing your talent.

Demetria said...

Love the fuzzy chicks... thanks for sharing!

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Those Chicks are SOOOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bob! These are just tooooo cute!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Joy said...

Thank you so much... they are very cute.

✿ɮCɮαw~ɳée✿ said...

Adorable!!
Thanks for sharing!

paintingsiggi said...

What cute little chicks - they are sooo sweet!! Thank you! :)

PSharp said...

Love the bunnies and chicks. They are really cute!!! Thank you.

Muka said...

love these!! so cute - thanks for sharing!

Joanna said...

Soo cute - thanks a lot.

xashee's corner said...

OMGoodness these are so cute!! thanks so much for sharing them! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories, Bob. When I was a child the local hardware store had baby chicks in the window dyed in all these colors. I had forgotten about that until I saw these. cg

tajicat said...

So cute! Can't to use these! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :)