Friday, March 02, 2007

Thru Rain and Sleet and Snow


Yep. We have the toughest UPS drivers in the world!

I couldn't believe it when our regular UPS driver-Kyle; showed up in shorts today to deliver my hair combs that had been ordered over the internet. He laughingly cooperated when I grabbed my camera to get this shot of him. Told him the folks in Calif would not believe this.

Yes. That snowbank behind is 4 FEET TALL! And even though the sun is shining brightly, there were snowflurries.

Our propane tank was filled today to the tune of $350.00. OMG! And that is the 2nd time we had it filled this year. We definitely need to move to a warmer climate just to save money and while talking to the "Barrel Guy" - Mike down in A-town, Greg found out that he has a home in San Carlos, Mexico. Seems like a lot of retirees are moving there and the town is about 80 percent Americans/Canadians. Property seems reasonable. I'm likin' the idea of living on the bay with ocean views out the windows, a beautiful beach, and a wonderful marina for the boat. Just an idea...

We found out yesterday that our yard light had been shot out by vandals so we had to call the electric co-op to repair it. Joe came over and plowed some more; then stayed to keep Greg company down at the shop while they worked on VZ Matt's Jeep.

After a wonderful meal of Lasagne & garlic bread, I played around on designing some new stuff. Greg watched Daytona 500 Memories & Lobstermen...Jeopardy at Sea.

I will probably release my St. Patrick's Bling tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm strangely feeling more and more like another neighbor.... Even if you are writing this stuff to a)Kelsey b)Stalker -just to throw one off the track c)for your own amusement, I strangely have developed a crush on any guy that comes over to do "more plowing"

Theresa said...

UPS drivers have great legs!

That is all.