Thursday, March 29, 2007

NO INTERNET

I have had no internet for the last 2 days since my computer was returned. Which astonishes me as the sun has been shining and there are no clouds or interference whatsoever.

Hughes.net satellite connectivity also indicates nothing wrong, yet there is no service.

I am hopeful that Verizon will get DSL to us soon. It is spring, and that is when they had committed to have it up and running. Will have hubby call a couple buddies on that side of the installation and ask for status.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the star goodies!! I adore stars!! I'm so sorry you broke your foot, ouch!! Keep it up and iced and take it easy, oh and tell DH that you can't wash dishes, make meals, clean, etc. . . LOL! I used to work for a foot doctor and one patient asked, when he told her to take it easy, if he would write her a prescription for a vacation in Hawaii, LOL, he did!

Karen

Being Mrs Miles said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love for me! I also hope this means, seeing you've entered this last journalling on the 29th that perhaps your internet is working. ack - I would simply die w/o my internet!