Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lonely


Greg (my hubby), Curt, John (Curt's dad), Bruce, & Matt all took off for the Portland, Oregon Automotive Swap Meet on Saturday morning at 3AM!


Hubby had finished some work in the shop, then took off with all this male testosterone inside our Dodge Extra-Cab pick up! Can you imagine 5 adult sweaty men squished together?

Wish I had been going with them. I would have loved to be smashed in between them all!
I am alone and lonely this weekend.


So it's just me and the dog. And I had to resort to watching TV (barf me with a fork!) because I am not going to clean the house with my foot...and it rained, so I couldn't do anything outside. There was no internet service available again due to the adverse weather!

But I did find out from Matt Z that we will probably have DSL in about 2 months. I am so excited I can hardly breathe!


Of course...attached to Matt Z's hip was Ty, who dropped off his truck so Greg can install a lift, heavy duty axles, & rear end while the little butt is in Hawaii (again). Ty is such a nut. He's got a sarcastic sense of humor, is a total horn dog, but I enjoy being around him with his upbeat attitude. He loves to make fun of people, but not in a nasty way. He is about the only 25 year old that I know that can actually have a fun exchange of repartee!


But neither of them knew what BOBs were...I had to tell them. They both got such a fit of the giggles that I thought they would both have heart attacks!


(BOBs-Battery Operated Boyfriends)


I also talked to the kids (Matt & Kelsey) on Friday night. It is a joy to hear their voices.I love them just so darned much. Can't wait to see them around the end of this year.


Heard that The Police are touring again. They were great and Sting is just devine. But shouldn't there be an age limit on declining artists being suspended from music? On Public Television we watched a special on Loggins & Messina. Now...when I was young, I had such an immense CRUSH on these two. I think I wore out 2 LPs singing and listening to their songs. But I was in shock the other night when I saw them in concert. They are old, wrinkly, and fat! Their voices have changed and when they tried to sing their old songs, it just sounded wrenchingly horrible. I suppose we all get older with that demon of time...but it was distressing to see aging rockers attempt to catch their "groove-thang".


I much prefer to remember them as they were.


Have you heard the latest Justin Timberlake song...What Goes Around...Comes Back Around? I am obsessed with that song. Think I will actually break down and go purchase the CD.


I read that Don Ho died. No more Tiny Bubbles. Let's have a moment of silence.




Worked on some more freebies. Here is what I have for you today!



FRAMES+ is a series of 14 frames, in silver and gold; grungy, different, messy
Drop shadows are for demo only.
NO DROP SHADOWS.
These are also in Gold!
I was just too lazy to put them in the preview.


Get them HERE.






Have a GREAT weekend!












28 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry that you are lonely.. at least you have your dog... I would just as soon stay at home with the dog than go galivanting with men.. LOL I would rather be designing actually..lol :) As you have been doing I assume with the looks of this LOVELY set of frames. :) thanks so much for sharing.. I guess I am the first to get them.. It is 3:30 in the morning here I suppose I should get to bed too. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the frames. ;)

Anonymous said...

ROFL...I love reading your blog...always gives me the giggles :) Sorry you were left alone this weekend...been there, done that...LOL...oh well, they gotta do it once in awhile ;) Thanks so much for the wonderful frames!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for calling us Mommy. We love talking to you. Miss you so darn much.

Unknown said...

Oh the things I could get accomplished if left alone for a weekend!! LOL
LOVE LOVE LOVE the frames!! Thanks for sharing them!!

Mary Sue said...

These frames are wonderful! Thank you!

Demetria said...

thanks for the great frames

xashee's corner said...

well, personally i am glad youre home and we get to spend time with you :) :) providing your internet is up! Glad to hear you are getting DSL soon WOOHOOOO!!!! maybe you will be on more :) thanks for the frames!! LOVE them! hoping your foot is better soon! have a great day!

Laura said...

Love the frames, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What cool frames! Thank you so much for sharing, it is appreciated! BettyJoR

Anonymous said...

These frames are so lovely! Can't believe they are a freebie! (but sooo glad they are!) LOL thanks so much for your kindness to us.
-Sheryl

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these frames! I have a layout in the works that I think these will be just what I have been needing. Thanks

Anonymous said...

AWESOME frames. I was hoping you'd make some frames some day cuz you make such pretty metal elements
ThX

Anonymous said...

I also used to be a huge Loggins and Messina fan. I also absolutely loved them, and had a huge obsession with Kenny Loggins, that my parental units wanted me to see a therapist over. The therapist told them that I was normal and they were nuts, but I digress. Anyway, I agree with you that they both looked horrible. Messina with a big guy, and Loggins, looked sick and scrawney. I also prefer to "remember when."

Anonymous said...

I have to comment...my dad and brother (both grown men) both went to the Portland swap thing at 4 am yesterday as well...what were they thinking!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE the frames! Thanks so much for sharing.

mel hains said...

hehehee!! thanks for your blog.. and your frames, lovely! keep up the cool work!
love, mel (south africa)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the frames- They are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool frames! I have a female friend named Bob, short for Roberta, so I don't need proof, lol.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for these awesome frames!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the frames. Thank you.

Serena said...

Thank you! These look pretty!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing. These frames are so great!
susie2004

Ernie said...

Bob! These are OUTSTANDING!

Whatever you do, please don't start charging for them!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Beautiful frames - just what I needed! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

wonderful work. tfs

Anonymous said...

These frames are GREAT!!! I love that they are in silver AND gold. LOVE THEM! Thanks for sharing!

Kristy

tajicat said...

Great work! Thanks so much for sharing your designs! :)